Rate Dr. George Lewinnek

Dr. George Lewinnek's Ratings

He is insulting, unprofessional and has NO bedside manner. Should not be practicing medicine of any sort. Wouldn't let him perform surgery on me if my life depended on it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2626418].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

Excellent doctor very informed great bed side manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][276685].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2014

Dr Lewinnek was professional and extremely informative. There were waits along the way but I wouldn't want to see a Dr. who wasn't busy. He also spent a great deal of time informing me of exactly what my spine problem was including going over my MRI on his computer with me. He has refered me in the direction I need and I have utmost confidence in his experience and advice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][276684].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

2 appointments 15 minute wait minimum both visits.Constant interruptions 1st visit.Despite serious medical condition patient reported Dr. downplayed the facts of diagnostic tests done & presented.His Pressured speech,with lack of a completed sentence, poorly articulated, indicates lack of language command skills.Spent whole time reviewing films making notations. Report was already done transcribed by radiologists and results known.Despite report indicating root issue of medical problem on the film he would not elaborate.Recommend ? No find alternative.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][276683].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

Does not articulate well. Poor communication. High handed approach did not answer pertinent questions about medical condition.Lacks social skills could not maintain intelligent conversation he initiated.Needs retraining as I believe he is not on the edge cutting technology. At 71 years old he should retire. State run health care does not pay as well as private practice. So he has a title Assistant Professor.I would definately not recommend him to anyone. I will seek a 2nd opinion many interruptions during myvisit

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][276682].votes_count ]]