Dr. ALBERT J. WACHA

Grad. Year: 1979

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. ALBERT J. WACHA has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Podiatrist-related: foot problems, foot surgery, podiatry
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.4

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "ALBERT" to "ALBERT J."
RID: 2872700
23/09/13 5 5 5 5 Great doctor, very knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable. Dr. Wacha is simply amazing !
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 2653247
20/05/13 5 5 5 5 I have been seeing Dr. Wacha for many years now. He is the 4th podiatrist I saw and the only one I have been happy with. I continue to see him, even though I live over 2 hours away. It is well worth the drive. His staff is pleasant and he is very knowledgeable. He always made me feel comfortable and gave me the best care. I am very grateful to him for helping me connect the dots with various other symptoms and not simply treat my achy feet. He helped me find the right doctor, after which I discovered I have Lyme disease. I am absolutely grateful that he was the one doctor out of 7 specialists who realized there was something bigger going on.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1444806
19/05/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Wacha and his entire staff were always both friendly and totally professional through my entire treatment. Dr. Wacha accurately diagnosed my problems, recommended and implemented an effective treatment, and following through with me to my return to good (better than before) health. They were flexible when I had to change appointments, I never waited even 5 minutes beyond the time of my appointment, and when I arrived early, they fit me in early. I can't say enough good about this doctor and his staff.
Insurance: Coventry