Rate Dr. Peter A. Gratale

Dr. Peter A. Gratale's Ratings

I have been going to Dr. Pete since I was a baby. I am now 19 and even working with him! He is the kindest, most caring doctor I have ever been to. He always has a smile on his face and no matter the mood you walk in with, you are guaranteed to walk out with a smile or your face too and no pain in your body! I would never even think about going to anyone else.

Submitted Oct. 4, 2013 | flag

Absolutely the best! Have been seeing Dr. Pete for about 10yrs and have recommended him to many with excellent results.

Submitted March 2, 2012 | flag

I have been to several chiropractors over the years and Dr. Pete is BY FAR, WITHOUT A DOUBT, the BEST one I've ever been to. He is passionate about what he does, incredibly knowledgeable and has always helped me alleviate whatever pain or discomfort I've had in my back and hips.

Submitted March 23, 2011 | flag

Dr Pete is the best! Dr Pete is very knowledgeable and caring. He takes the time to find out what is bothering you and comes up with not only the treatment plan but also helpful exercises. I highly recommend trying him...you'll never go to another Chiropractor again! Thanks Dr Pete

Submitted Feb. 8, 2011 | flag

Dr.Pete is the best!! He is very knowledgeable and passionate about his patients!! He is a TRUE doctor of chiropractic!! I have lived all over the country and been to many so called chiropractors and Dr. Pete is the best!! Dr. Pete will heal you and keep you out of the surgery room! My guess is that the orthopedic surgeons don't like Dr. Pete!! I can't say enough other than go see Dr. Pete and improve you quality of life!!

Submitted Nov. 23, 2010 | flag