Rate Dr. Matthew D. Johnston

Dr. Matthew D. Johnston's Ratings

Very knowledgable. In fact, we was seeing another Dr. in the building. Had to see him because our Dr. didnt have any openeings. We ended up changing to him!!!

Submitted April 5, 2013 | flag

Dr. Johnston is one of the nicest guy you will ever meet, he talks to you not at you, he cares about his patients and excels in bed side manners. He listens to his patients and goes far and above the rest. The staff are wonderful always polite, and always have smile.

Submitted Jan. 16, 2013 | flag

Wonderful doctor and a loss to the community. Office staff and nurses were rude, and very stupid. Nurse called and gave the wrong diagnosis.

Submitted Sept. 1, 2009 | flag

I really loved Dr Johnston and what he has done for me and my family. He actually took the time to listen to what I was saying, and fixed the problem. I really hated to see him go. But I will be watching for him to see when and if he starts taking patients again. I will be first in line. !!!!!!

Submitted June 26, 2009 | flag

My mother, my sister & I went to Dr. Johnston when he 1st started practice in Claremore. He has walked through many life-crisis with us...even through the eventual loss of our mother. He was a great doctor to us. He took the time to listen, understand and help in any way...always giving wise advice. He encouraged you to want to help yourself. I never thought there would be a day we would NOT have Dr. Johnston here....and now that he's gone, I really don't know quite what to do. He has faithfully & kindly served our family well and your don't replace that relationship easily. I loved his nurse but you had to get to know her - she's a 'no nosense' kind of person and usually knew what Dr. Johnston would say and/or do anyway. I never had any trouble with the office staff. I think when you are nice to them, they are nice to you. They are busy like everyone else. I will try one of the other doctors in the office but he is a great loss to our community and already miss him much. FKS

Submitted Jan. 6, 2009 | flag

Dr Johnston was our family's Dr for 8 years. We LOVED him, hated his staff/office help. His nurse overstepped her boundaries on many occasions. The last time was her telling me what mg was allowed. Dr. J was shocked when I mentioned it. She said 100mg a day, He wrote my next 1 for 300 mg and it worked! I hated to see him leave and was not about to go to any other Dr's in that office, since they messed up our RX's every single month. I'm still looking for another Dr, but doubt that anyone can stand up next to Dr. J.

Submitted Jan. 6, 2009 | flag

know him personally and professionally through clinic, hospital and hospice...sense of humor but truely cares about pts and coworkers!! Thank you for all you do Dr. Matt.......Carrie

Submitted Aug. 15, 2007 | flag

Great bedside manner. Very caring and knowledgable. Unfortunately, I will look elsewhere because of his nurse. She's scatterbrained, does not return calls, can't remember what you where calling about, never has chart readily available and gives wrong information...time and time again! Very unprofessional! Dr. Johnston...please get a new nurse before you loose more patients!

Submitted June 25, 2007 | flag

Has been my children's doctor and was very helpful. Often being able to diagnose unusual things that other doctors had missed. Great personality, caring, and pleasant.

Submitted May 2, 2006 | flag