Rate Dr. Lauren M. Cooper

Dr. Lauren M. Cooper's Ratings

Visited the Mo-town location a few times. Dr. Cooper was able to diagnose my problem right away. Offered specific treatment options. I liked her direct to the point approach. Waited a little bit too long to see the doc, but otherwise would go back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2544154].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2014

Top notch dermatalogist. Wouldnt go anywhere else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2535662].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2014

Went to Dr. Cooper and found her to be very nice and professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2535480].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Cooper for routine skin checks for years. I have never had any complaints about Dr. Cooper or the office staff. I have a history of skin cancer in my family so Dr. Cooper is careful about examining each mole thoroughly and patiently explaining to both me and my wife how to do skin exams at home in between appointments. She takes the extra time to sit with me and answer all my questions, which I really appreciate. I would recommend Dr. Cooper to friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2535000].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2014

Dr Cooper and get entire staff are very professional, caring. I've been treated for minor growth which has been removed. I'm very pleased with the way it looks now. i would highly recommend dr Cooper and her practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2533104].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

Dr Cooper has been taking care of me for many years . I go to her for my annual skin cancer screenings and I know i am getting great care. I have also had the benifit of Juvederm and Botox treatments from Dr. cooper and she does leaving me looking refreshed and natural.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2532917].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Cooper for years and I love her. She has never pushed any "cosmetic" procedure on me, although I actually do go to her for BOTOX and JUVEDERM injections. She gives me a great price and does a terrific job. I will be her patient for life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2531377].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

Dr. Cooper is very knowledgable and thorough with her advise. She presents both sides, explaining in detail the pro's and con's. I am very comfortable asking her questions. My husband and I have been going to her for seven years and would stongly recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2005360].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2012

Dr Cooper partially removed lesions on my face I have had for many years.I was very satisfied with my appointment

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2005359].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2011

I went to Dr. Cooper to check my body for skin cancer. Dr. Cooper thoroughly examined my entire body, giving particular attention to moles/growths I was concerned about. She explained what to look for in a cancerous mole or growth and made sure she answered all my questions. Dr. Cooper was on time - no waiting! She is very down to earth!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2005358].votes_count ]]