Rate Dr. Lauren M. Cooper

Dr. Lauren M. Cooper's Ratings

Dr. Cooper is very knowledgable and thorough with her advise. She presents both sides, explaining in detail the pro's and con's. I am very comfortable asking her questions. My husband and I have been going to her for seven years and would stongly recommend her to anyone.

Submitted Jan. 2, 2012 | flag

Dr Cooper partially removed lesions on my face I have had for many years.I was very satisfied with my appointment

Submitted Dec. 18, 2011 | flag

I went to Dr. Cooper to check my body for skin cancer. Dr. Cooper thoroughly examined my entire body, giving particular attention to moles/growths I was concerned about. She explained what to look for in a cancerous mole or growth and made sure she answered all my questions. Dr. Cooper was on time - no waiting! She is very down to earth!

Submitted Dec. 6, 2011 | flag

I am a new patient to the office. The staff was friendly and very helpful. I called on Tuesday to see if I could get an appointment that week and they were able to fit me in on Friday. Other places I called wanted me to wait 2 weeks or a month for an appointment. I didn't have to wait in the waiting room they took me right in. Which was a pleasant surprise I hate waiting to see doctors. Dr. Cooper was very friendly and very helpful she answered all of my questions and was able to laser a small blood vessel that popped on my cheek right in the room. The laser pinched just a little not a big deal at all felt almost like tweezing a eyebrow hair. I would definitely recommend this office and dr. Cooper to my family and friends I had a wonderful experience.

Submitted Nov. 18, 2011 | flag

If you want a doctor who is going to stay with you for an hour then look elsewhere. If you want a doctor that will determine your rare skin condition that three other dermatologists missed then Dr. Cooper is your doctor. She is the most knowledgeable person in her field. I can assure you that i will be a patient for life.

Submitted Nov. 12, 2011 | flag

I went to see her on my GP referral.  She barely looked at me first till I requests she do so.  Argumentative about what was wrong.  Wanted to prescribe anti itch cream.  Yelling at me till I request she lower her voice.  She walked out then giving me nothing.  I refused to pay for the visit.  I mention my experience to a friend in the pharmaceutical industry, and she guessed her name immediately.  I understand other ratings are better, but I can't trust a moody Dr.  I need a Dr. I can trust a 100% of the time.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2011 | flag

Dr Cooper is one of my favorite doctors. She is very thorough and efficient. She diagnosed my condition that no other Dermatologists could diagnose. She is very sharp and I will recommend her to all my friends and family.

Submitted March 30, 2011 | flag

I found Dr.Cooper to be very professional and extremely pleasant. She was very efficient in performing the skin procedure (removal of a minor skin mole), and answered any questions that I had.

Submitted Feb. 20, 2011 | flag

Two years ago, I saw a dermatologist in Chester for a Complete Skin Exam. He found nothing suspicious. two weeks later, I developed a rash and tried to get an appointment with the doctor in Chester who would not fit me in. I called other dermatology offices and finally Dr. Cooper's office said she would see my rash. While she was diagnosing and treating my rash, she noticed a lesion on my ear which concerned her. I told her that I had just had an exam by another dermatologis, but she persisted, stating that she thought it might be a skin cancer. She performed a biopsy and the resport came back as a basal cell carcinoma skin cancer. I had the lesion excised with her associate Dr. Bisaccia and am so pleased with both Dr. Cooper and Dr. Bisaccia....I will never go to any other practice for my dermatologicial needs. Thank you Dr. Cooper!!!!!!!!

Submitted Feb. 1, 2011 | flag

The staff is nice, but they have "move 'em out" attitude. Staff aside, I agree that Dr. Cooper has one of the worst bedside manners I have ever encountered. She hardly looked at me, seemed to be in a rush to get me out, and was quick with the prescriptions. She came in and 5 minutes later recevied two prescriptions for $50 creams and she was gone. I would rather have been told the possible reasons for the rashes, not just a band aid for them. I went home and researched myself what could be causing my issues, and found that I am allergic to certain products. I stopped using them and the rashes (along the with creams AND Dr. Cooper) are gone. I would NOT recommend her to anyone. This is not the first "Top Doc" who has been disappointing- I no longer believe that title holds any truth.

Submitted Dec. 27, 2009 | flag