Rate Dr. BRUCE B. CHISHOLM

Dr. BRUCE B. CHISHOLM's Ratings

I went to Dr Chisholm because I heard he was the best and was referred to him by my doctor....he is the best. I am very happy with my results. The results are amazing. Healing was very fast. I recommend him without reservation. Marie

Submitted Sept. 22, 2012 | flag

I had a facelift, chin lipo, cheek implants, brow lift, upper and lower eyes done, under eye laser. The staff is FABULOUS. The doctor is incredibly talented. I'm 5 weeks post-op and am being told you can't even tell I had this work done (except for the fabulous results). I'm still a bit swollen, but don't have the facelift look that so many doctors give. I would recommend this doctor for any procedure. He's adorable; too!! His prices are very, very reasonable. He's very, very busy due to the number of patients who refer him to others. It's sooooo worth it to go to Palm Springs and Dr. Chisholm for your plastic surgery needs. I couldn't say enough about his staff and their kind and caring ways. They really do care and are worth their weight in gold! Gail W.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2012 | flag

Great surgeon with a wonderful bedside mannor! Thilled with my results. Would recommend to my friends. Staff was always courteous and anwsered all my questions.

Submitted Nov. 20, 2011 | flag