Rate Dr. James H. Padrez

Dr. James H. Padrez's Ratings

Dr. Padrez is patient and engages my daughter so that she is comfortable. His explanations are clear and concise and he is dedicated to his patients continued overall health. Dr. Padrez is current on the latest medical information and developments. His gentle demeanor is in sharp contrast to his cutting edge knowledge.

Submitted June 5, 2011 | flag

Absolutely the best pediatrician my kids have ever had. I can say that we have seen atleast 10 others and none have been as genuine as Dr. Padrez. He is very thorough and has any years of experience. His bedside manner is caring and pasionate towards children. I highly recommend him.

Submitted March 3, 2009 | flag

Dr. Padrez is the finest pediatrican in all of Arizona. A kind, considerate man with a heart of gold. His compassion is immense

Submitted Jan. 5, 2009 | flag

You will never find a better pediatrician in Arizona. Awesome doctor, always on time, never rushed. Actually calls to follow up when needed.

Submitted Feb. 8, 2008 | flag

Excellent Pediatrician! His love for children is very respectable.

Submitted Oct. 31, 2006 | flag

Awesome Pediatrician. Gentle and sweet with children.

Submitted March 30, 2006 | flag