Rate Dr. Emmanuel D. Delagrammaticas

Dr. Emmanuel D. Delagrammaticas's Ratings

Dr Del is fantastic!! I highly recommend him!! His office is spotless, staff are warm and friendly and he is a perfectionist in his dentistry!! Thank you Dr. Del!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][277445].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2012

I'm a definite dental "phobe" when it comes to anything related to teeth. I went to his office based off of a girlfriend whom raved of her awesome experience at his office. I was not disappointed. The ladies in his office are amazing. Dr. Del was very gentle, explained everything...and there was no trying to upsell anything that wasn't needed. He was very straight forward. All the technology in his office is brand new, up to date. TVs on the ceiling, cameras that show you on screen exactly what he's talking about inside your mouth, etc. If you're looking for the total package for you and your family, this is the place!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][277446].votes_count ]]