Rate Dr. Jefferson J. Katims

Dr. Jefferson J. Katims's Ratings

Dr. Katims saved me from myself. I am addicted to painkillers and after being treated (or the lack thereof) by Dr. Tannenbaum who i left because of his lack of compassion, i was recommended to Dr. Katims for treatment. On my initial visit with him I found him to be genuinely concerned with my personal issues and counciled me on not only my addiction but he also took time to help me explore what caused the addiction and offered advice and council on personal life changes the were needed to further assist me in understanding why i self medicated to cope with life problems . I highly recommend him to anyone with substance abuse problems. Unlike others in his field who are only concerned with getting paid, he actually takes time to get to know his patients and provide counseling to make you understand the root of your need to self medicate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][277581].votes_count ]]