Dr. BENJAMIN GREENSTEIN

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 01/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.7 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. BENJAMIN GREENSTEIN has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Periodontist (gums)-related: gum disease, gingivitist
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 3648537
06/01/14 4 5 5 5 Doctor Ben was helpful is answering all my dental question and insurance questions. I was scared about my surgery but he was able to put me at ease, office staff is nice also helpful not upset when I needed to change my appointment times.
Insurance: Delta Dental
RID: 2654651
22/05/13 5 4 5 5 The doctor and staff were extremely helpful, answered all of my questions. I did not feel rushed in the room or at the reception desk!  Respond
RID: 2610901
08/04/13 3 3 3 3 The office staff is very nice and the Dr. Ben Greenstein is very nice. I just would NOT recommend him. He is extremely rough in his proceedures. You feel the needle...he was extremely rough pulling my tooth, my entire side of face is black and blue and I even felt when he began to stitch me. I have had teeth pulled before and never ever felt anything like this.  Respond
RID: 2528067
11/01/13 5 5 5 5 He is very professional; He explains everything before he does it; If you have any concerns even in the middle; he addresses them promptly; explaining everything clearly as he doing it; I would not go to anywhere else.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 2458520
26/10/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Ben Greenstein is great. He treated me with care and competency and knows exactly what is needed.  Respond
RID: 1379383
05/03/11 5 5 5 5 Explained everything very very clearly. I Was nervous but he was very nice and i think he did a great job. I sent my husband to him after he finished me.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield