You may also like

Rate Dr. Jeffrey S. Yoshida

Dr. Jeffrey S. Yoshida's Ratings

Dr Yoshida is a class act and a great surgeon. He completed the Davinci Robotic Prostatectomy on me two weeks ago do to my prostate having Gleason 6's and 7's. I am 55 and want to get back to healthy and active living asap and all I can say is amazing! After 2 weeks I am feeling 95% of my old self without any incontinence and minimal side effects. Dr Yoshida's protocol is based on performing thousands of these surgeries and the intense preparation and results are the direct result of that. He is patient, courteous, intelligent and loves what he does. Staff was really good so nothing but positives there as well. Scheduling an appointment with such an in-demand surgeon will require some patience but you will be happy you did! Big fan of the assigned Nurse (Sandy), very classy touch!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2837809].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

I did my homework to a top urologist in Orange County and found him in Dr. Yoshida. He's amazing. He did a radical prostatectomy on me three weeks ago. I'm 63 and in otherwise good health, but had a Gleason score of 7&8. Following the removal of my catheter, by day two, I didn't need any pads. No leaking, and urinating great. The "other" issue came back by week two. Could not ask for a better outcome. As to Lisa, she's very professional. Keep in mind Lisa and the staff are supporting a physician who is in high demand, and they are keeping things on track for the many patients they treat. Get into their Aloha spirit and you will be in excellent care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2719714].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

Awesome surgeon!!! But Lisa that schedules the surgery has an attitude an needs to have some patients when it come to those that are dealing with cancer

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2686690].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2015

Made me feel very comfortable & spent a great deal of time explaining options & treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2538582].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

Good Dr. but if I could give a minus for the staff I would! Especially for Lisa, wow who does she think she is??? Good luck Dr. Y, but your staff is going to put you out of biz. Going back to the old office

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2523675].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

I am a dentist for 30 years and a patient of Dr. Yoshida . He is a great doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2277708].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

I diligently and exhaustively researched the best surgeons experienced on the Da vinci robatic surgical machine. Through personal referral and further checking, I arrived at Dr. Yoshida's office, gained an interview, and, as a result greatly appreciated his expressed concern, his demeanor and credentials, and retained his services for my prostrate removal surgery. He is Board Certified in both Oncology and Urology, and is the Head of the Urology department at Hoag Hospital in Newport Beach. He was the protege of Dr. Wilson at City of Hope. The result of my surgery, that was performed as scheduled and completed without a hitch, was life saving. My post operative care and rehab was amazingly short, uncomplicated, and highly successful. Dr. Yoshida is someone you can talk to and most important, someone who cares for his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][114491].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2012

Extraordinary/Gifted Doctor. Would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][114490].votes_count ]]