Rate Dr. Joseph J. Klemas

Dr. Joseph J. Klemas's Ratings

my back got relief. He's a hands on doctor who knows what to crack and where painlessly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][729992].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

Dr. Klemas is amazing! I recently started going back to him after several years on no issues and went to another Chiropractor due to convenience of location. I will now drive over an hour if need be to get my back issues corrected on the first visit and feel awesome several days after. I have now seen several Chiropractors over the past 20 years and I can honestly say "He is one of the BEST!"

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][729991].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012

i love dr joe hes so cool and helpful and so is alcye shes good helpful as well. they are helpful so is mrs klemas.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][729990].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2010

Dr. Klemas is a wonderful doctor and takes the time to listen to your health concerns and offer advice on how you can feel better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][729989].votes_count ]]