Rate Dr. Dennis J. Lanni

Dr. Dennis J. Lanni's Ratings

I had been suffering from shin splints for a few months when I was recommended to this office by fellow runners. I had seen a podiatrist, went through physical therapy, and even shut it down for a few weeks. This all helped except it came back as my mileage increased. I treated in his office for two weeks, and have been pain free and increasing my mileage for the past two months now. Looking forward to running my next marathon. I highly recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2634655].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2014

Very knowledgeable about my condition. Although there was a wait in the waiting room it was understandable as he spent a good deal of time examining me, explaining what was wrong, and treating me. I had been to a couple of other places that treated me, and eventually told me there was nothing more I could do short of medication. He had me feeling much better after a couple of visits, and was completely better after a few weeks. Gave me exercises, and said to call back if I needed his services again. I highly recommend his office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][114736].votes_count ]]