Dr. Scott A. Dash

Grad. Year: 1993

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.9 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Scott A. Dash has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Psychologist-related: counseling, psychological trauma, psychological problems, mental illness
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5235284
12/03/14 5 5 5 5 Dr Dash has great bedside manner. He really seems interested in helping you. Wish there were more people in general like him. He is a natural in his field. I recommend him to everyone I know. Thank You Dr. Dash. You really made a difference in my life. I decided I wanted to live as a result of my sessions with you.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Scott" to "Scott A."
RID: 2596925
22/03/13 5 5 5 5 Never have I felt more comfortable talking about issues. Dr. Dash has really pinpointed my issues, helped me bring things to the surface and confront people that should have been confronted years ago!! I am so grateful to the people that recommended him. He is so incredibly insightful, knowledgeable, kind and empathetic. Truly a blessing to be in his care.
RID: 1563816
18/10/11 5 4 4 5 Dr Dash is the only therapist i've ever felt comfortable talking to. he broke down so many of my walls and figured out things i've never even realized about myself. great listener, so down-to-earth and kind.
RID: 1351214
31/01/11 5 5 5 5 He is very helpful and truly listens. Remembers things from many sessions past--didn't get that with other psychologists. Very upbeat yet realistic.
RID: 1228704
13/08/10 5 5 5 5 He's very helpful and listens to you. I've been to other therapists, he's by far the best.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1087325
24/01/10 5 5 5 5 Dr Dash is the reason I am now in Graduate School. Cognitive Behavioral Therapy with him has changed my life: I went from being in therapy for ten years with other doctors to just one with him and in that time I have been totally stable. Consider him the best psychiatrist in Pennsylvania. Seriously.
Insurance: United Healthcare