Rate Dr. Robin S. Barack

Dr. Robin S. Barack's Ratings

I went to Dr. Barack with a 17 year old family member whom is difficult to educate, based on her own credentials. Dr. Barack gave a thorough, professional evaluation and I finally have an accurate evaluation on reading,writing, and math scores. Dr. Barack gave realistic recommendations. I highly recommend Dr. Barack. Dr. Barack is reliable, honest, professional and an expert on Learning Disabilities.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][730052].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2013

Dr. Barack has been seeing our son for several years. She works not only with him but the rest of the family as well. Sets practical and achievable goals and has good suggestions for dealing with problems. Always very prompt and is willing to fit you in quickly if problems occur.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][730051].votes_count ]]