Rate Dr. RICHARD A. KURITZKES

Dr. RICHARD A. KURITZKES's Ratings

I have seen Dr. Kuritzkes for the last several years and have always found him to be very interested and concerned about his patients. He is not rushed during his time with you, and is caring and takes time to answer your questions. Would definitely recommend him.

Submitted Jan. 27, 2012 | flag

Dr. Kuritzkes did not bother to read my chart. He was not interested in my symptoms or my pain, he only wanted to get me to agree to a colonoscopy. I left there just as ill as when I went in. He had no sympathy. He was very late, very abrupt, took a call during my time with him. He cut me off while I was speaking. I would best describe him as a Colonoscopy Salesman! I would believe he makes the most money performing colonoscopies and therefore he is only interested in doing them and not interested in his patients or their pain or advice as to how to treat IBS. He had negative words for the study at Cedars regarding SIBO which is believed to that group (one needs a referral) but he did not answer me, except to say I needed a colonoscopy, which does not treat IBS at all and does cause pain if one is having a flare-up, which I am.

Submitted April 15, 2011 | flag