You may also like

Rate Dr. Anand R. Bhupathy

Dr. Anand R. Bhupathy's Ratings

I do not want to give this doctor any star. My son has eczema. Earlier this year his condition was very bad. He was covered with rash all over his body, arms, hands and legs. I went with my son to his appointment. When the doctor came in the room, he immediately started to write the prescription without even look at my son's skin,. He said he can't help my son, and told him to see an allergist and recommended my son to he get sun treatment from another dermatologist. The pharmacy can't fill his prescription since expiration date is the same date he wrote it. ...... the lack of care and careless of the doctor to his patients is scary!!! How can he call himself a doctor!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2763317].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Nice, small, quiet complex in Yorba Linda. There was no waiting. Dr. Bhupathy was in to see me immediately after I talked with the nurse. He was very attentive, direct, conversational, detailed. He described various options, benefits of each, was interested in my opinion. He seemed like a very warm and genuine person. This was my first visit and I plan to remain a patient of Dr. Bhupathy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][277858].votes_count ]]