Rate Dr. Richard M. Jannelli

Dr. Richard M. Jannelli's Ratings

Rick is probably one of the best doctors I've been to in my long life. He doesn't mess around with your health - we need more genuine providers like him, especially when so many bad docs in this field make their patients feel like this kind of practice is all a hoax. I never really go online, let alone to review stuff. Needless to say I wouldn't be on here saying this if I didn't feel like his treatment enriched the quality of my life. But he definitely has so thanks Dr J :)

Submitted March 20, 2014 | flag

Doctor Jannelli represents the epitome of what a good doctor should be. Upon entering his humble home office, I was warmly greeted by his sweet secretary (I think she's his wife?) . Rick treated me like an old friend and pinpointed exactly what was wrong with my lower back. What I loved most about him was after a few visits, I was fixed and he didn't push me to make further appointments. (Though I did so willingly for maintenance and also because I just feel so much better after paying him a visit) You can tell this is a man who just wants to improve the quality of peoples lives and not just get money out of them. This is personified through his Tuesdays for Veterans program, where he treats our soldiers essentially for free. We need more human beings like Doctor Jannelli on the planet and I strongly urge anyone with back problems within a 100 mile radius of Wilmington, DE to call his office right away! Thanks for everything Doc!

Submitted Dec. 7, 2012 | flag

If you find a more qualified, caring doctor, please let me know. Dr. Jannelli is the best anywhere. He will not play games with your health and will go above and beyond to help you. If he can't help you personally, he will refer you to someone who will help you. Great, wonderful human being as well.

Submitted Dec. 5, 2012 | flag

Even long after I've moved far away from Philadelphia, I continue to go out of my way to make appointments with Dr. Jannelli. Kind, personable, efficient, knowledgeable -- considering how disastrous a bad chiropractor can be for your body, Jannelli's a godsend. I hope he never stops.

Submitted July 24, 2012 | flag

Very helpful on initial visit. Was able to help reduce pain.

Submitted May 8, 2012 | flag

Dr. Janelli not only is a chiropractor but he practies A.R.T. and Graston technique on soft tissue - Fixed me up both times once with my neck and once with my knee. Doesn't just crack bones.

Submitted June 28, 2011 | flag