Rate Dr. Eduardo Krajewski

Dr. Eduardo Krajewski's Ratings

Incredible doctor, very knowledgeable and compassionate. I would highly recommend him to anyone. I wish all doctors were like him. He takes his time with his patients and explains everything while being patient and caring. Excellent physician! By the way, the staff is also amazing. I have nothing negative to say about this doctor or his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2623843].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

The Doctor dropped the ball with me! He gave up! I think he has potential but he is always in a rush and dropped me as a patient. I was extremely dissappointed and frustrated. He did not finish his job.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2476090].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

Dr K saved my mother. He removed her colon w no bag n you felt his compassion n knowledge the entire time. We do not all serve our life purpose, but he is a gift from god to many. Thank u Dr K.... Monica Clavijo

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][278027].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2013

I had a sigmoid colectomy done and Dr. Krajewski was my surgeon. He was very knowledgable and explained everything to me in great detail. He takes his time with his patients so if you have to wait to see him it is well worth the wait. I did not have any issues with his staff at all, they were very helpful to me as well. Thank you Dr. Krajewski you are the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][278026].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2013

great doctor.... wait time is sometimes bad but worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][278025].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2013

Dr. Krajewski performed a partial colectomy on me - he was very kind, very thorough in taking my history and went the extra mile in the operating room (having his partner assist in my surgery b/c there was a *tiny* chance I was going to have complications which might require an extra set of hands - I did not.). He was very attentive and spent a good amount of time explaining things to me on rounds every morning I was in the hospital. His colorectal surgery training is the best (Cleveland Clinic) and he has a great bedside manner, which many surgeons do not possess. It's worth having to wait the 20 minutes in the waiting room to have him as your surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][278024].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2013

AMAZING Doctor saved my life. Kind and well spoken. I would recomend Dr Krajewski you won't be disappointed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][278023].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2013

dr. krajewski was a great doctor! amazing!! he saved my life and his staff are incredible and really make you feel welcome.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][278022].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2012

Dr Krajewski is a straight forward great doctor. There is waiting time in the office before an appointment, but he dedicates compassionate time to each patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][278021].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2012

What a great Doctor! I can't understand why someone would give him a bad remark only based on his office staff? This guy is the real thing! I hope more doctors would be like him!. He is dedicated to his patient's and saved my life. Be ready to spend a long time in the office, but let me tell you it is worth it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][278020].votes_count ]]