Dr. EDUARDO KRAJEWSKI

Grad. Year: 1999

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 06/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.3 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 12 reviews. Dr. EDUARDO KRAJEWSKI has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dr. EDUARDO KRAJEWSKI
Colorectal / Proctologist-related: colon surgery, rectal surgery, colitis, colorectal cancer
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5042128

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' rating (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.8  Respond
RID: 3625884
05/12/13 5 5 5 5 Dr K saved my mother. He removed her colon w no bag n you felt his compassion n knowledge the entire time. We do not all serve our life purpose, but he is a gift from god to many. Thank u Dr K.... Monica Clavijo  Respond
RID: 3597313
06/11/13 5 5 5 5 I had a sigmoid colectomy done and Dr. Krajewski was my surgeon. He was very knowledgable and explained everything to me in great detail. He takes his time with his patients so if you have to wait to see him it is well worth the wait. I did not have any issues with his staff at all, they were very helpful to me as well. Thank you Dr. Krajewski you are the best!
RID: 2818125
27/08/13 4 5 5 5 great doctor.... wait time is sometimes bad but worth the wait.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 2553953
07/02/13 5 4 5 5 Dr. Krajewski performed a partial colectomy on me - he was very kind, very thorough in taking my history and went the extra mile in the operating room (having his partner assist in my surgery b/c there was a *tiny* chance I was going to have complications which might require an extra set of hands - I did not.). He was very attentive and spent a good amount of time explaining things to me on rounds every morning I was in the hospital. His colorectal surgery training is the best (Cleveland Clinic) and he has a great bedside manner, which many surgeons do not possess. It's worth having to wait the 20 minutes in the waiting room to have him as your surgeon.
RID: 2534203
17/01/13 4 4 5 5 AMAZING Doctor saved my life. Kind and well spoken. I would recomend Dr Krajewski you won't be disappointed.  Respond
RID: 2461684
30/10/12 5 5 5 5 dr. krajewski was a great doctor! amazing!! he saved my life and his staff are incredible and really make you feel welcome.  Respond
RID: 2460409
29/10/12 3 2 4 5 Dr Krajewski is a straight forward great doctor. There is waiting time in the office before an appointment, but he dedicates compassionate time to each patient.
RID: 1665532
20/12/11 5 5 5 5 What a great Doctor! I can't understand why someone would give him a bad remark only based on his office staff? This guy is the real thing! I hope more doctors would be like him!. He is dedicated to his patient's and saved my life. Be ready to spend a long time in the office, but let me tell you it is worth it!
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1580508

05/11/11 1 2 1 1 Staff is rude beyond belief (I heard them speaking, on the phone, disrespectfully to a upset patient with cancer, all the while making faces to each other. Never called me back on results. Dr. Krajewski wanted to operate but wasn't sure what he was going to do (when, it turns out, I didn't need it).
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 1495923
26/07/11 1 2 1 1 I called for an appointment on 07/26/2011 and they put me on hold for 20 minutes. The secretary was very rude! Do not know if it is a good doctor or not  Respond
RID: 1319579
22/12/10 2 5 5 5 Great doctor... will do all possible to help. see past his snotty staff and your experience will be great.  Respond