Rate Dr. Russell J. Andrews

Dr. Russell J. Andrews's Ratings

Dr. Andrews operated on my brain this past Oct 2010. He is very soft spoken, considerate and answers questions. I would have liked a bit more of a proactive doctor, by way of more details as to what I can expect as a result of the surgery - but he was on top of the action before during and after the operation. My daugther(an emergency room doctor)spoke well of him as she was in continuous contact with him. I personally liked him as nothing he said alarmed me. So far "All is well, I feel fine and experienced no pain, apprehension, fear and very little to no discomfort, except when the staples were taken out, that did hurt - but I'm a baby anyway when it comes to pain".

Submitted Oct. 22, 2010 | flag

Dr. Andrews saved my husband's life. He operated on my husband's brain tumor, early in 2002. In my mind's eye, I will always see his smiling, optimistic face, as he approached our family, after the surgery. He went out of his way to help us with post surgical concerns, as well. Thank you, Dr. Andrews.

Submitted June 11, 2009 | flag

Dr. Andrews is wonderful about corresponding by e-mail. Anytime I have a question or need advise about my condition he immediately answers my e-mail and is very helpful. He has not performed surgery on me but if I ever need it, I would feel very comfortable in his hands.

Submitted May 10, 2008 | flag

my son had a brain injury in 2001 and doctor andrews saved his life. and i thank you mr.andrews from the bottom of my heart. god bless you!!!

Submitted March 31, 2008 | flag

Doesn?t not seem to know what he is talking about. I don't believe he was really interest in trying to help me but rather to just keep his appointment schedule full with crappy wasteful 5 minute per patient appointments. I expect more EXPERTISE AND EFFICIENCY and ethics from a Stanford trained neurosurgeon.

Submitted Dec. 9, 2006 | flag