Dr. ALBERT J. ALIMENA

Dr. ALBERT J. ALIMENA

Rate Dr. ALBERT J. ALIMENA

Dr. ALBERT J. ALIMENA's Ratings

I would not recomment Dr Alimena. I was recommended to see him as he works with special needs people so I brought my 8 year old daughter with Autism to see him. Waited over 25 minutes for him, he had to make her file up and by the way he is a 1 man show, no other staff! He put her in a velcro restraint to keep her calm and keep her hands from grabbing his instruments. He did the best he could. We get a bill a few weeks later stating we owe him $55 for using the restraint! Talked to him and he said that he has always done this and I than told him unless he makes us sign something ahead of time stating he is charging us for using it he cannot bill us. He than said to go somewhere else than and slammed the phone down! So overall, no staff, slow, the interior of his office is 1980's decor and he has a bad attitude!

Submitted Feb. 4, 2013 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Alimena for over 20 years and have always been taken care of without any issues. Dr. Alimena is compassionate about his work and a perfectionist. His work is exceptional and he is a delight as well!

Submitted Nov. 9, 2012 | flag

Dr. Alimena is a fantastic dentist. My 5 year old has a huge fear of the dentist based on lots of dental issues she has. We switched to his practice about two years ago. Having gone to another dentist in the past, I can highly recommend Dr. Alimena for anyone with young kids. I have never received the care, compassion, and attention that Dr. Alimena has given to her. He truly cares about my daughter and makes sure her visit to the office is as pleasant as it can be. He has always gotten us in immediately with my emergency calls and always returns my calls quickly and seen her right away.

Submitted May 7, 2012 | flag

Have to disagree. I've been seeing Dr. Alimena for over 6 years and have never had a bad moment. WHen I've had problems with my bridge, he's seen me immediately. Couldn't imagine seeing anyone else.

Submitted Nov. 3, 2011 | flag

I would not recommend Dr. Alimena. I experienced pain and discomfort after a procedure. When I returned to his office due to the pain that I was experiencing, he had no solution. I had to follow up with a different dentist who informed me that Dr. Alimena did not perform the procedure properly which is the reason that I was having trouble. My new dentist fixed this issue and I am much happier with the finished result. Unfortunately, it was an expensive fix that could have been avoided in the beginning.

Submitted Aug. 9, 2011 | flag