Rate Dr. Susanne L. Ramos

Dr. Susanne L. Ramos's Ratings

Dr Ramos delivered my first baby. The whole experience with her was horrible. She was very judge and rude. She commented that I gave her and her staff hard time by not knowing how to give birth. I didn't know it was my job to make things easier for her. I thought it was her job to help me with my delivery. Thanks to her, my delivery experience remains as traumatic memory. I felt ashamed for not knowing what to do. And I had to apologize for not knowing exactly how to give birth.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2476092].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

I went to Dr. Ramos because I had seen good reviews online. My experience was very different. It appears that she is extremely busy which often leads to lack of concern for the patient, inconsistencies with her instructions, calls that are not returned, questions left unanswered and very long wait times. I would imagine that a doctor who specializes in the care and pregnant women would be used to the concerns and issues that arise with pregnancy but not Dr. Ramos. Instead, she often sounded annoyed and condescending when giving almost always half of the answer. Going to her was a big mistake.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][278112].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2014

Dr. Ramos is an amazing doctor and has always addressed all of my concerns throughout my pregnancy. Her staff is wonderful and welcoming and always greeted me on a first name basis. My overall experience from beginning to end was wonderful and exceeded my expectations.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][278111].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2013

Poor emergency response resulting in serious brain injury to newborn. Poor maternal follow up.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][278110].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2013

Dr.Ramos and her staff ROCK! Her staff is very nice and helpful! Dr. Ramos goes above and beyond the call of duty!She seems to always be available and I never feel rushed during appointments. She answers all of my questions and is always very thorough. I would highly recommend her to anyone! Best OBGYN in town!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][278109].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

Dr. Ramos and her staff are amazing! They always made me feel important and comfortable. Dr. Ramos takes her time and is very informative, caring and concerned. Overall i could not ask for a better OBGYN.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][278108].votes_count ]]