Rate Dr. Marc K. Taormina

Dr. Marc K. Taormina's Ratings

I was under the care of Taormina in 2006 and he was the worst. Gave diagnosis of crohns and then cancelled appointments and would not work in when I was the sickest I had ever been. Actually he cancelled appointments due to his schedule etc.

Submitted July 21, 2014

I am a colon cancer survivor and wouldn't be here without Dr. Taormina! He has caught my colon cancer TWICE - despite my young age and lack of family history. While a colonoscopy and GI issues are not fun, Dr. Taormina offers his expertise and kind demeanor to provide great treatment and help walk me through it.

Submitted Sept. 17, 2012 | flag

Dr Taormina is one of the best doctors I have ever worked with. He has been my fathers crohn's doctor for many years. I have been having some issues of my own for a while know. Dr Taormina has recently diagnosted me Eosinophilic Esophagitis. This is a very rare disease that is very hard to detect. I had a biopsy a few months ago that came back negative. Dr. Taormina said he knows this has to be what I have and he refused to give up. We did one more biopsy and finally got a positive resoult. Not many doctors would take the time and keep persuing. Dr. Taormina is pretty hard to get in contact with, but that is only because he is truly the best Gastroenterologist you're going to find around. He truly cares for every patient and would go to the end of the world to help someone. I am very proud to say my doctor is Marc Taormina and I know my father would say the same.

Submitted Oct. 14, 2010 | flag

He is FANTASTIC! He is really nice; he was able to put me at ease and just make me feel better. Make sure your appointment is with him.

Submitted March 2, 2010 | flag

What a relief it is to have a Dr. like Dr. Taormina. I have Ulcerative Colitis and just lived with this horrible disease for the past year because the Dr. I was seeing was worthless. Dr. Taormina worked me into his schedule the same day and spent almost 45 minutes with me. It was a different feeling having a Dr. actually listen to me and help me. I would highly recommend Dr. Taormina.

Submitted Nov. 18, 2009 | flag

I had Colonoscopy and EGD scheduled at the same time. Experienced no pain or discomfort during the procedure. The educational material included in the hand out folder was great. Was impressed in receiving copies of procedure images which illustrated the problem spots. Dr Taormina is knowledgeable and skillful and is a wonderful teacher about prevention and control of GI problems by providing pertinant information.

Submitted Sept. 29, 2009 | flag

I've used this doc many times for colonoscopy. He's the best. You never feel anything! Believe me, I've used a couple of others and both were terribly painful and irritating experiences. If you must have a colonoscopy use this Doctor, He's the best I've found.

Submitted March 4, 2009 | flag

I was very satisfied with the treatment at Dr. Taormino's office.He and his staff was very friendly, caring and helpful. I will go back when I need to. Everything was painless.

Submitted Jan. 23, 2009 | flag

I was impressed with his ability to put me at ease. I had a colonosocopy and had a previous procedure at another hospital by a DO - I was awake and in pain and was apprehensive to say the least when my primary told me I needed another one ! Dr. Taormina was able to assure me that I would be comfortable and asleep, which I was...I totally feel safe in his hands fro here on out....

Submitted Jan. 20, 2008 | flag

Efficient and caring - able to talk with you in laymen's terms- procedure was painless and the center was great with good staff !

Submitted Oct. 12, 2007 | flag