Rate Dr. Ganim Howard

Dr. Ganim Howard's Ratings

Dr. Howard and his staff are wonderful. Very friendly and helpful. These people care about the patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][278477].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

I went to see Dr. Howard back in March of 2009 because of severe TMJ pain. I'd been to a TMJ specialist and my family doctor. Neither could help me. Finally, to my husband's advice I went to see a chiropractor. He literally changed my life. I hadn't been able to eat solid foods for 3 months before seeing him, and I've had less overall pain ever since. I've been in a few car accidents, and I have a lot of anxiety which causes chronic widespread pain. Dr. Howard is gentle, maticulous and very caring. His staff is always friendly, and the massage therapists are also the best around. I highly recommend him for chiropractic care!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][278476].votes_count ]]