Dr. STEVEN N. KLEIN

Grad. Year: 1979

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 06/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. STEVEN N. KLEIN has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Podiatrist-related: foot problems, foot surgery, podiatry
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2160538
25/05/12 5 4 5 5 Dr. Klein is very knowledgeable and thorough and a good diagnostician. Excellent and friendly staff.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 2158614
23/05/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Steven Klein,thank you so very much for your professional and kind treatment. you diagnosed a thorn ligament , I was in pain and hardly walking. last month you operated on it and fixed it!, I am walking again!I could not ask for more! your office staff are incredibly helpfull and you all where there for me! I will never forget this. Thank you all!
Insurance: Workers Comp
RID: 2155947
22/05/12 4 4 4 4 I smashed my foot and needed someone to keep an eye on it while it healed. Nothing particularly tricky. Dr. Klein go the job done.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 2155935
22/05/12 5 4 5 5 I saw Dr. Klein for toe fracture. He was very attentive and patient with me since English is not my first language. The staff was very friendly despite me having to change my appointments several times, especially JC. I highly recommend Dr. Klein.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond

17/04/12 SYSTEM: City changed from "REDWOOD CITY" to "Mountain View"

08/04/12 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "STEVEN" to "STEVEN N."
RID: 1652639

05/12/11 1 1 1 1 Waited over 2 hrs still didn't see the doc had to make another appt. Staff was very incompetent. Had me going to one office an never showing up 2x, missing my file at te office where I'm suppose to get a cast. Many complaints from other patients as I waited. Also the office violated HIPAA regulations. They left my form out at the window for all incoming patient to view for over a 30 min. Needless to say I have decided to see another Doctor. Workmans Comp should investigate this office. Wasting of patients time, unneccessary 2nd 3rd visits when things could be resolved quickly.
Insurance: Workers Comp