Rate Dr. Steven N. Klein

Dr. Steven N. Klein's Ratings

Dr. Klein is very knowledgeable and thorough and a good diagnostician. Excellent and friendly staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][115274].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2012

Dr. Steven Klein,thank you so very much for your professional and kind treatment. you diagnosed a thorn ligament , I was in pain and hardly walking. last month you operated on it and fixed it!, I am walking again!I could not ask for more! your office staff are incredibly helpfull and you all where there for me! I will never forget this. Thank you all!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][115273].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2012

I smashed my foot and needed someone to keep an eye on it while it healed. Nothing particularly tricky. Dr. Klein go the job done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][115272].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

I saw Dr. Klein for toe fracture. He was very attentive and patient with me since English is not my first language. The staff was very friendly despite me having to change my appointments several times, especially JC. I highly recommend Dr. Klein.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][115271].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

Waited over 2 hrs still didn't see the doc had to make another appt. Staff was very incompetent. Had me going to one office an never showing up 2x, missing my file at te office where I'm suppose to get a cast. Many complaints from other patients as I waited. Also the office violated HIPAA regulations. They left my form out at the window for all incoming patient to view for over a 30 min. Needless to say I have decided to see another Doctor. Workmans Comp should investigate this office. Wasting of patients time, unneccessary 2nd 3rd visits when things could be resolved quickly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][115275].votes_count ]]