Rate Dr. John O. Frame

Dr. John O. Frame's Ratings

I recommended my mother to him, when other doctors were not listing to my mother that something was wrong. Dr. Frame discovered my mother's thyroid was enlarged, and had her set up wiht a throid doctor, they found she had thyroid cancer. That was about 8 years ago, and my mother brags on how great of a doctor he is. He will find what is wrong with you, he is very down to earth and listens to you, and knowledgable.

Submitted Nov. 25, 2012 | flag

Dr Frame has awesome bed side manner, his MA Vanessa is pleasant and friendly. Dr Frame takes time and listens to you and is very knowlegable. He will refer to appropriate testing but not put you through unecessary testing. The office staff is very attentive to fit you in if you are sick and need to be seen soon.

Submitted July 6, 2012 | flag

I have been a patient other facilities as UVA, Mayo, Duke Unverity hospials, I have as a professional seeking help from another professional Dr. John O. Frame is superior in knowledge, bedside manner and the plan of care that is the best for your health and well being. Dr Frame may practice in a small city but pocess all the expertise and knowledge of larger hospital physicians in major cities. We are very fortunate in decided to make Charleston, WV his area to practice and bring the quality of care other major hospitals offer.

Submitted July 3, 2009 | flag

Dr. John Frame has been my family's physician for 15 years. He is always on time. He always has a smile on his face, and is very thorough. He reviews your data, sends you for extra testing if needed, refers you to specialists if needed, and will talk to you on the phone if necessary.

Submitted Jan. 12, 2009 | flag

Dr. John O. Frame is a knowledgeable physician. In addition to being knowledgeable, he is extremely precise and considerate. He is flexible with appointment times and his office staff I found were helpful and knowlegeable as well. Dr. Frame has been our entire families physician as well a friend to us in very stressful times. He have experienced his expertise and assortment of medical conditions and emergencies.

Submitted March 28, 2006 | flag