Rate Dr. John S. Parker

Dr. John S. Parker's Ratings

Dr. Parker and all of his staff were very nice and professional and provided excellent service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2697722].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

I have glaucoma and have recently had cataract surgery from Dr. Parker. I have been seeing him for about 8-9 yrs. and the only issue I have ever had was the wait time, however the last two office visits I have had has been much faster. Pleased with everything else and would not even consider going to another eye Dr..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2695513].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Parker ' s for a few years. He has taken very good care of my eyes.
His office staff is very friendly and great at there job. I seen Dr. Parker on January 22 2015 and did not have to wait on starting my test. Then when it was time for Dr. Parker to come in he was there with no waiting. I can not say anything needs to be changed. Thanks to all who took care of me .
Joy Ammons

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2694943].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2015

Dr. Parker has earned my utmost trust, and I am trusting him with the care of my eyes. He is very thorough in evaluating the health of my eyes and finding proper treatment options. I have had cataract surgery in both my eyes. He also sent me to a specialist after finding a problem associated with the retina in my left eye.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2694394].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2015

DR. PARKER IS JUST THE BEST. BRILLIANT!! MY MOTHER AND I HAVE BEEN WITH HIM FOR MANY YEARS. HIS STAFF IS EFFICIENT, KIND AND HELPFUL. NOT ALWAYS A PROBLEM BUT THE ONLY IMPROVEMENT MIGHT BE IN SCHEDULING.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2690705].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

Wish the wait did not take so long. They overbook which causes patience to wait at least 2 hours. The staff should inform patients why they are running behind and give the patient the option to stay or make another appointment. They should remember that a lot of his patients come from out of town which makes for a very long day when they drive 1.5 hours to get there and then they are there 2-3 hours and drive another 1.5 to get home.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2690533].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

Dr. Parker and his staff are awesome. Every staff member is kind and respectful. Dr. Parker is very easy to talk to and answers all your questions. His office is very busy so sometimes you may have a little waiting period but it's worth it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2688219].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2015

My family has received excellet eye care from Dr. Parker and his staff for over ten years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2687494].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2015

The staff and Dr. Parker were very attentive and spent a considerable mount of time addressing my problem.an

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2686496].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2015

When Dr. Parker told me I had a cancer in my eye, I was shocked and didn't ask all the questions that I needed answers to. The next day I called and and asked to go over these questions. His staff responded within minutes to my call. I was given very informative answers to my questions. I thank Dr. Parker for being very informative and describing in detail the cancer in my eye and how he would perform the surgery and the healing process..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2686326].votes_count ]]