You may also like

Rate Dr. John S. Parker

Dr. John S. Parker's Ratings

Dr Parker with God's help has greatly improved my vision and quality of life. The DMEK procedure has eñabled me to see everything clearly and more defined. I plan to have surgery on the right eye soon. Dr. Parker is a blessing for people with Fuch's. I am very pleased with Dr. Parker and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2756126].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

I am very satisfied with Dr parker and his staff. He is very good and concerned about my eye health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2754232].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

I have the utmost respect for Dr. Parker and his staff. I have lupus and he is very knowledgeable about the disease and the medicines. I would recommend Dr. Parker and his staff to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2754045].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

Dr. Parker is the best. I've had one DMEK surgery and will have another. I have absolute confidence in his knowledge and expertise. His staff is friendly and attentive. I have had no problems and are very pleased with my experience with them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2752734].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

I appreciated the way the worked me in for appointment I didn't have to wait long everyone was very nice. Dr. Parker was very nice and seemed really sympathetic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2752524].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Very Knowledgeable and the Staff is always helpful and good at their jobs

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2752199].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

All staff members played a part in making my visit educational.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2751199].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

Dr.Parker is very knowlegable and has help me before.. would recomend him to any one foe eye care....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2748435].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

My appointment was made the same day due to critical eye situation that developed that day; therefore, even though I waited a good hour, I did not mind and was told upfront that was possible.. This is the first time I saw an Ophthalmologist other than at the Eye ER two years ago. The statf and doctor was very friendly and understanding regarding my significant "challenge" with anything touching my eye. The examination went smoothly and I was referred to a specialist which turned out to be the right decision as I would have laser eye surgery the next day to prevent a possible tear in the retina.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2747693].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

I have had occasion to see Dr Parker several times over the past 5 or 6 years. There is no one I would trust more than him for my eye care . His professional expertise is well known and widely respected, and his voluntary service in Central America puts him in a class with few peers. I would recommend him to anyone without hesitation!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2746899].votes_count ]]