Rate Dr. John S. Parker

Dr. John S. Parker's Ratings

Dr. Parker (especially) & staff are very knowledgeable. I recently had contact lens fitting which took several appointments...but his assistant didn't give up until I got a successful prescription. Everyone in the office are hightly professional but friendly. I've been his patient for several years. Anytime something doesn't look as it should, Dr. Parker jumps on the problem for a referral or resolution. In addition, he'll send a note to your primary care doctor for follow-up. Top notch, in my book. I wouldn't trust my precious eyesight to anyone else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2006216].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2011

They call the day before to remind you of your appointment. Staff starts dilation and testing within 15 mins of your appointment; may have to wait 30-60 minutes after dilation before doctor sees you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2006215].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2009

Young, caring doctor with outstanding credentials. Solved my very complicated problem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2006214].votes_count ]]