Rate Dr. John S. Parker

Dr. John S. Parker's Ratings

I have been a patient of Dr. Parker's for many years. I trust his expertise and advice. He also treated both of my parents and I appreciate his patience and his gentle manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2656642].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2014

Dr. Parker and his staff provide excellent care in a compassionate and caring manner.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2653097].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2014

I had cataracts removed from my eyes and have been going in or checkups ever since. I am very pleased with Dr. Parker and his entire staff.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2652545].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2014

I had shingles in my eye and forehead 2 1/2 yrs ago, I went to a local Dr and got better, but he released me too quick, I still had problems, I was referred to Dr Parker by a friend, I drove about 75 miles to his office, great decision. Dr Parker put me back on eye drops, and my eye got better. Dr Parker has been great, honest, and very good for me! I would highly encourage anyone looking for a Great eye dr to visit Dr Parker!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2652245].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2014

Refer others to Dr. Parker. Very caring and sincere.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2651969].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2014

It was several years ago when I had an injury which required a trip to the Eye Foundation Hospital. I was given a few names of doctors to handle the additional treatment I would need after leaving the ER. I had no idea how fortunate I was to have chosen Dr. Parker. During each appointment, he took time to explain the nature of the injury and answer all my questions. His staff is exceptionally caring as they provide the support to ensure you vision and the health of your eyes. When it comes to dealing with insurance disputes, they make every effort to provide all the information to the company so you will pay the correct amount. In addition to being an excellent doctor, he takes time to help those who can't afford medical care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2651613].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2014

I have been a patient of his for years, and like some of the previous patients, I got the needed treatment on the day I was seen. I do believe this saved my sight. The support staff is professional also . I am very 'germ' conscience and I thanked the attendant for washing hands and cleaning equipment in my prescence, I notice that they all do that now. (While I am not suggesting that is not done before I am treated, I do appreciate that ). I have recommended his office to others.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2651547].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2014

I absolutely love Dr. Parker and his staff!!!! In 2007, I was so fortunate to find that Dr. Parker was the only cornea specialist in Alabama who could perform the cornea surgery I needed to correct a rare cornea disorder. I called and got an appointment immediately without referral and had my first surgery within a month - with amazing results! In 2009, he did the same surgery on my other eye and again, the results were amazing! My vision continues to be excellent and I enjoy my six month check-ups as he and his staff provide outstanding service. I really appreciate his care and concern for me and that he is always learning and keeping up to date on the latest cutting-edge technology in eye surgery and care. Dr. Parker is the best and I recommend him to anyone who needs an eye specialist!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2651394].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2014

Dr. Parker and Staff were very professional and thorough. I am completely satisfied with the eye care I received.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2650633].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

i was referred to Dr. Parker by my eye dr. he accepted me in the same day i was refereed and started treatment immediately.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2650106].votes_count ]]