Rate Dr. Steven L. Garner

Dr. Steven L. Garner's Ratings

I wish i read this bad coments before i put myself in dr. Garner hands. He did a mini face lift, my ears turned up on one piece with my face. (pixie ears)I also had a terrible scars. I went to another surgeon to fix the mistakes of Dr. Garner. He also did "liposuccion" wich i did not lose one pound. I will never go back to Dr. Garner, he become my worst nightmare!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2006252].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

Was such a great experence!! So thankful I found Dr Garner. He did an amazing Job on my Tummy Tuck and lipo! I have sent many friends to him one friend had a face lift the other breast augmentation and lift both of them are ecstatic also! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2006251].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

I am actually shocked to read these reviews...I had a lower facelift and laser surgery with Dr. Garner over 10 years ago. My surgery came out better than I expected. Dr. Garner was kind, compassionate, and a skilled surgeon. My facelift made me look refreshed without looking like I just got off the luge. My laser resurfacing was done so well, that I am 61 years old and can actually go out without make up if I chose. I am sorry to hear such negative comments about such a talented surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2006250].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2008

I had an upper eyelid lift and lower eye laser resurfacing. He botched the eyelid lift. It was obvious from day 1. One eye came out o.k, but the other is noticeably not o.k. He said on 2 follow up visits that it needed time to heal and that he offers a lifetime guarantee. He was defensive and terse in his response to my concern. It's been close to a year and the one eye is definitely "different". I don't trust him enough to go back to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2006249].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2008

I had a facelift performed by Dr. Garner and it was a mess. It was apparent after the first week that one side was not right. At first he said to wait to six months as it may resolve by itself. At six months I came in again and was told to wait another six months. When I came in five months later he told me to go to see other PSs in the area to inquire about fixing it. He acknowledged the problem but said he didn't know how to fix it. One side of the face needed to be redraped upward because it had much more drooping skin than the other side and it was very noticable especially when I spoke. He also did not take into consideration the shape of my face when he did the procedure. I had high, full cheek bones prior to surgery and now have sunken hollows around my eyes. The facelift (termed "face droop" by my husband) was done downward and back instead of lifted upward and back. I would never go back to Dr. Garner for any reason.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2006248].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2007

I had lower lid blephorplasty and thigh liposuction. The corners of each eye show visible scaring and my eyes look unnaturally narrowed. Following my thigh lipo... I was left with an extra lip under each cheek even after returning to surgery to attempt an unsuccesful revision (for additional fee of $1,000). From the initial consultation, he was arrogant, sef-directed and very concerned about legal procedures... I would never recommend anyone to suffer his lack of expertise or care. Please beware.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2006247].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2006

I was unhappy with his inability to comunicate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2006246].votes_count ]]