Rate Dr. Grayson K. Rodgers

Dr. Grayson K. Rodgers's Ratings

I have been seeing Dr. Rodgers since he took over for Dr. Baldwin ( maybe 15 years?) he has done several operations on my ear due to benign tumors. He is great and I continue to recommend him to anyone that has ENT problems. I hate the parking situation there but it is worth it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2006272].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2013

Couldn't ask for better. Punctual, took time to listen, completely honest in his evaluation. I live about two hours away, but it was worth the time to drive to Birmingham. Appreciated the fine instructions on how to get to his place, even including the parking lot. Nancy Hayles

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2006271].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2013

Everything went very well and efficiently. Staff is knowledgable and friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2006270].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012

Up to date in knowledge of my condition. Very helpful and kind. Wish he was closer to where I live.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2006269].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2011

Dr Rodgers seemed inept. He was the first ear nose and throat specialist I've ever been to who did NOT look in my ears, did NOT look in my sinuses and did NOT check blood pressure or anything else. Seemed uninterested in why I was dizzy 24/7. Total waste of money.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2006268].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011

Dr. Rodgers and his staff are the only reason my son has his hearing. His skill level is beyond reproach. He has treated my son for over 10 years and we will continue to see him no matter where we live in the country.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2006267].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2010

I was referred to Dr. Rodgers by my ENT after losing hearing in my left ear. Dr. Rodgers was very concerned about my situation and recommended an alternative solution before thinking about surgery. Due to his knowledge and also many prayers, my hearing returned after a few weeks. I follow-up with him about once a year. I highly recommend this wonderful doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2006266].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2010

I've had him for since I was about 12 years old and has been a very passionate and helpful in finding solutions to my difficult hearing problems. He has gone out of his way to help me and I am forever grateful for it. I would recommend him any day, any time - any one!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2006265].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2010

Very punctual, easy to talk to, expains things in detail in language easily understood and spends more time with patient than most doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2006264].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2009

Dr. Rodgers was very sympathetic and offered the most current available treatments for my condition. I visit him once a year now and he is always professional and caring. I really really like him. The best thing is he listens to you describe your problem and believes that you know your own body better than anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2006263].votes_count ]]