Rate Dr. Brian E. Fanno

Dr. Brian E. Fanno's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][278732].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 6, 2013

I must admit that the waiting time to see the doctor approached 40 minutes, although national average is 27 according to google, and i was getting impatient. I asked the front girl, politely " how much longer and she gave me the old "ten minutes", however the girl who left prior to the new one told me ten minutes, twenty five minutes ago. Anyway, when I met the doctor he was outspoken, and straight to the point of my issue, an ingrown nail. I didnt realize there were permanent removals of these suckers, but he iformed me that is a future option, for now though, the toe needed to become a lot less "angry", is the word he used. I was very anxious from the wait and my own work day, yet oddly, I was leaving the treatment room a whopping 1 hour from my original arrival. Not bad at all. so I highly recommend this doc/practice. I was better in "2.5" days as the doc said, and missed my follow-up, actually it looked fine so I ditched it, i think it guilted me into wrting this

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][278731].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

The staff is very friendly and accommodating. Dr. Fanno is very knowledgable and explained thoroughly my condition, and the treatment plan. Very happy I found this practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][278730].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

The staff is marvelous.always friendly. And kind. Dr Fanno is awesome.... Very professional, understanding,kind and caring.the surgery on both my feet was excellent ... I would recommend Dr Fanno to anyone who has a foot problem.... I have explicitness trust in Dr Fanno.....his professional knowledge is astounding!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][278729].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

Office was nicwe and clean, Staff very helpful and full of smiles. I was redirected to the proper office, despite their being several locations. Compared to all other doctors I called that week, about ten, 5 th ave podiatry added me on within a day, as I had an infection, I think. Actuaklly it was defiantely, and within a few hours of treatment and and an antibiotic from dR FANO, i WAS FEELING BETTER///.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][278728].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

The office staff was very nice, welcoming me with a smile despite my being 10 minutes late. The doctor was very knowledgable and spoke in both laymans terms and medical terms depending on my understanding. Overall, I was very pleased with the treatment and outcome, I almost look foward to my next appointment to see what further steps will be taken to correct my condition to completion!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][278727].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011

Dr. Fanno is very helpful and knowledgeable. His service is exceptional and he makes his patients very comfortable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][278726].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2011

Great Staff, friendly helpful and very professional. Dr Fanno was knowledgeable knew how to help me with my foot issue

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][278725].votes_count ]]