Rate Dr. Barry P. Green

Dr. Barry P. Green's Ratings

This doctor embarrassed me on both of my visits and refused to listen or help. He treated me like a silly patient and humiliatated mfe about my weight. He's the owner of the practice and my other experiences with other doctors and staff have also been poor. Stay away!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][730538].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2013

While I recognize that our health care system is overwhelmed with volume, you never get this feeling with Dr. Green. He is thorough and spends whatever time I need to get all questions answered. He treats my overall health, not only the particular symptom of the day. A bonus is that he and his office are "wired" i.e. records and data are maintained electronically for easy access an easy review. Medical acumen and office systems are all up to date. While this is clearly an established practice, it is not an "old" practice by any means.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][730537].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

He is knowledgable and will take the time to answer all questions. His staff are all friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][730536].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2013

Dr. Green is a very good doctor and truly cares about his patients. The office staff and nurses are friendly and very helpful. I have moved away from the North Penn area over 20 years ago and I still have Dr. Green as my family doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][730535].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

Dr Green has been my primary physician for many years. He has also been the PM for my family members. He and his staff have always been "top notch". They are friendly, considerate, punctual,extremely knowledgeable and helpful. I highly recommend Dr Green and his associates.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][730534].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

The Doctor listened to my problems and made suggestions on what may work for me. My visit was on time within reason and the staff was very polit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][730533].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

Seems like he was in a hurry to get me out of his office. I like the other doctors in this practice (especially Jack Rosenfeld) but Green seems like an odd ball out of the group.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][730532].votes_count ]]