Dr. YOON S. MIN

Grad. Year: 1996

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 3.7 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. YOON S. MIN has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Rheumatologist-related: rheumatic diseases, musculoskeletal problems, scleroderma, musculoskeletal pain, arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus, polymyositis, Raynaud's phenomenon, vasculitis, connective tissue diseases, rheumatic fever
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/06/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.5
RID: 5468003
11/05/14 1 1 1 1 Worst doctor I have ever seen. Each time I went for my appointment there would be nobody else in the waiting room. The office staff was very unprofessional. My wait time was always over an hour. Ended up doing in office blood work that was not covered by my insurance. Was finally diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis and he never explained what it even was to me. Told me to just grab some pamphlets on my way out. He never treated me for rheumatoid arthritis and was more concerned about my acne. After about three visits I decided to get a second opinion by another doctor and I am so glad I did. In my opinion do not waste your time going to see Dr. Min.
Insurance: Anthem
Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "YOON" to "YOON S."
RID: 2615944
12/04/13 5 4 5 5 Yes he sometime he is not on time , but that is because he takes his time with you and talk with you not at you. He tell you what is going on with you and try to help as much as he can.I would tell the world about him and tell people they should go and see him because he cares about his patients.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 2537375
21/01/13 5 5 5 5 Best at thoroughness & diagnosis & the staff is helpful & responsive
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield