Rate Dr. Suzanne G. Dey

Dr. Suzanne G. Dey's Ratings

Dr Dey is one of the kindest and most knowledgeable physicians I've ever had the pleasure to meet. She is an excellent diagnostician and puts a lot of thought and care ino treating her patients. She is kind, compassionate, thorough, non-judgemental , no-nonsense, competent and trustworthy. I was under her care for many years and must say that since moving, I have not found a doctor that comes close in comparison (ive been away for quite awhile and with every doctor appt i find myself wishing i could find a doctor like Dr Dey). She is truly special human being anyone would be lucky to be under her care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][279308].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2013

Dr. Dey prescribes the opiod Hydrocodone for my mother. Hydrocodone contributes to memory loss in older patients, and should not be used with alcohol. My mother is an alcoholic, as I've told Dr. Dey, and use of both alcohol and hydrocodone can be lethal. Dr. Dey should not prescribe hydrocodone to my mother.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][279307].votes_count ]]