Rate Dr. Felix M. Barte

Dr. Felix M. Barte's Ratings

I simply love Dr. Barte there is no other way to put it, he treats my entire family and friends that I have sent there, he is a knowleadgeable physician and his kindness and concern are a bonus, he is thorough in his care and will investigate to offer the best treatment. I feel lucky to have him and I know my mother and daughter feel the same way. The only minus mark I give the office is the staff in the front office, they are NOT friendly nor welcoming, in fact some to the point of being rude, as i have seen when sitting in the waiting room. I have no idea how such a wonderful doctor has those women as staff?? After years of being patients I have yet to see them offer a smile or a greeting. BUT since I do not go there for the staff, but for Dr. Barte I will continue to recommend him as a great doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][279552].votes_count ]]