Rate Dr. William A. Portuese

Dr. William A. Portuese's Ratings

Dr. William Portuese is a highly skilled and artistic plastic surgeion. I am very pleased with the results of my procedure--very natural and met all my expectations. I highly recommend Dr. Portuese.

Submitted May 23, 2014 | flag

I am about 6 weeks post nose surgery for a deviated septum and nasal fracture and am so far pleased with the results. I broke my nose a few years back and it was crooked and stuffed, and even before that I could never breath very well. I finally decided to see a specialist about it. I was very skeptical of having surgery because its never fun but the staff made me feel confident in that decision and after trying some other things I was sure it was the best option too. Surgery went well, bruising and pressure was intense, and my nose is still a little numb/tingly but I can breath better way better and my nose is straighter. I'm also very pleased with my profile which wasn't even something that really bothered me before my surgery.

Submitted April 21, 2014 | flag

I had blepharoplasty (eyelid reduction) surgery by Dr. Portuese. From beginning to end he and his staff were considerate and professional. The office and operating rooms are clean, safe and well-maintained. I am very pleased with the results of my procedure and would recommend him to my friends and family. Thank you.

Submitted March 8, 2014 | flag

Dr. Portuese did a revision tip rhinoplasty for me in February 2012. He corrected a poorly done rhinoplasty I had done in the early 80's. I was very pleased with results. He removed a bump which had gone unaddressed in the earlier surgery and re-aligned the tip, which had become noticeably asymmetrical over the years. He also improved air flow by unblocking one nostril and also corrected a chronic bloody nose problem. I am a runner, and the surgery has markedly improved my breathing capacity. Dr. Portuese's staff was extremely helpful and professional -- and promptly responded to my email inquiries. I traveled from out-of-state to Seattle for my surgery. His staff welcomed my 16-yr old daughter, who accompanied me and cared for me immediately after my surgery. As noses go, I believe my case was somewhat complex. I was very pleased with the results, and only regret I did not find Dr. Portuese earlier.

Submitted March 8, 2014 | flag

After an accident, a dear friend of mine told me about the best Facial Plastic Surgeon in Seattle. From the moment I stepped into his office, I felt comfortable and cared for. Dr. Portuese is kind, professional, patient, and knowledgeable. His staff is accommodating, friendly, and helpful. I came to him with a nasal fracture, deviated septum, and a bump on the bridge of my nose that I have carried for 30 years. I was anxious about having the repair/rhinoplasty, but the result is incredible. My nose is straight and the lump is gone. He was right, the recovery was much easier than I expected. I could not be happier with the experience and the result. I love my nose! Never thought that would be possible.

Submitted Feb. 7, 2014 | flag

LOVE this doctor and his staff. Extremely professional and good bed side manor. He is not pushy and he is a straight shooter. I had a complicated rhinoplasty performed over 7 months ago and I cannot describe how happy I am with the results. He is definitely the best.

Submitted Oct. 20, 2013 | flag

I had rhinoplasty surgery done by doctor Portuese I'm extremely happy with the outcome. He was very professional and I knew he understood and listen to me, the surgery went well and the recovery was quick and almost painless I am very thankful to him and his staff I feel like a new person with a natural beautiful looking nose! I would highly recommend doctor P.

Submitted Sept. 8, 2013 | flag

Dr. Portuese came recommended as a top surgeon. I heard many terrific things aboout his surgical talent and his bedside manner. I found both of these critical components in a doctor in Dr. P. I had a difficult to do procedure on my nose. I had severely restricted airways, which Dr. P opened up. I had severe sleep apnea which caused major health problems. Dr. P did an outstanding job before, during and after surgery. I would recommend him to anyone needing his services.

Submitted June 6, 2013 | flag

Doc P was a needle in a haystack for me. I've seen so many doctors that I've become a connoisseur of doctors. I was at a low point where I expected nothing. My problem was non glamorous, functional and caused by another surgeon years ago. Very few doctors I had seen understood or had any idea how to treat my condition. Doc P got my attention by listening and I mean really actually listening and actually working with me. I've been to doctors where they tried to finish my sentences for me. He did some careful analysis and proposed a non standard kind of a solution that required skill, imagination and perhaps a touch of bravery to tackle. He is obviously a skilled knowledgeable guy to be where he is yet he is humble and understated. He uses simple analogies that explain without belittling you. Long story short he helped me a great deal. The worst kind of job, dealing with someone else's mess and scar tissue and he pulled it off. He has surrounded himself with amazing caring staff.

Submitted May 25, 2013 | flag

Dr. Portuese and his staff are great. I have had two procedures done by them and could not have asked for not only an attentive but an extremely professional staff. Dr. P is amazing. He is very caring and careful. I was well informed and the outcomes were perfect. The follow up care was every thing I could ask for and more.

Submitted May 10, 2013 | flag