Rate Dr. Timothy P. Connall

Dr. Timothy P. Connall's Ratings

Dr. Connall is great! I had breast augmentation surgery (implants) and couldn't be happier. I consulted with three different doctors and I felt Dr. Connall was the best blend of knowledge, skill, and care. I was very nervous about surgery but he was both calming and reassuring. His staff is great too. Normal recovery time aside, the procedure was rather easy, and I wish I had done it sooner!

Submitted Oct. 30, 2013 | flag

I have had breast cancer twice and many surgeries for various problems so I have seen a lot of doctor offices and hospitals over my 68 years. I have never seen an office as lovely, friendly, organized, efficient, and thorough in explaining every step. I have never seen so many steps [in all my surgeries] to control contaminants, to prevent blood clots, to follow up with calls and office visits. And, never have I had the doctor spend so much time with me and make himself available for calls, and I have had a great ob/gyn for 35 years who spends a lot of time so that is saying a lot. I just wish I had had Dr Connall 15 years ago when I started my breast cancer odyssey.

Submitted Sept. 19, 2013 | flag

I have gone to see Dr Connall for two different surgeries. I have been very happy with my results both times. The Doctor follows up and is willing to help out. It has been 5 years since my first surgery with Dr Connall, and the scars are not visible unless you are looking for them. I had a friend who did the same surgery with another doctor and all I can say is I'm glad Dr Connall was my doctor. I will give him and his staff a gold star. I highly recommend Dr Connall to anyone. You are spending your money wisely no matter what kind of surgery you wish to have done on your skin.

Submitted June 10, 2013 | flag

I rated Dr. Connall with all 5s because he and his staff are the best. I had an amazing experience with them they treated me with kindness and respect. I never felt weird or uncomfortable with them. Dr. Connall performed a breast augmentation on me; I went from a size A cup to a D cup. I decided to use silicone round, moderate implants size 421cc placed under the muscle using the armpit incision. While I did a lot of research ahead of time in the end I made my final decision with the guidance and knowledge of Dr. Connall. I am extremely happy with my results and I feel like I now have the body that I should have had all along. I highly recommend him to everyone.

Submitted June 4, 2013 | flag

Dr.Connell did extensive reconstructive surgery on my shoulder. I had lived with a grotesque defect from skin graphing done when I was a child. I could never have expected the results that I received I'm overwhelmed with gratitude for his work!

Submitted Feb. 9, 2013 | flag

I highly recommend Dr. Connall. He performed a breast augmentation by fat grafting on me and the results couldn't be better. He is easy to talk with, willing to answer all your questions and to discuss all options to help you obtain the results you want. His staff are all very helpful and personable. Overall, I had an excellent experience

Submitted Feb. 1, 2013 | flag

Very caring and skilled suregon, love my results!!!!!!!!!! make sure

Submitted Jan. 9, 2013 | flag

Dr. Connall and his staff are very professional and courteous. I had a great experience and am very satisfied with my results. They take the time with you to answer all your questions and concerns about surgery. The staff is great and I never had to wait more then 5 minutes for my appointment. If I decide to have anymore cosmetic surgery I will go back to Dr. Connall.

Submitted Nov. 29, 2012 | flag

From the minute I met Dr. Connall, I knew I would be in the hands of a very experienced, very detailed, and very competent doctor. He also has a great "bedside manner" for lack of better words - kind and you can tell he loves his job. Dr. Connall is an excellent listener - he evaluates a patient's needs and desires, body type, possible directions to go, and overall best case scenario. I think he knew what I wanted better than I did - I was so nervous about going too big and looking unnatural. In the end, I put my trust in his recommendation, and without question, that was the right thing to do. Dr. Connall's nurse, Angela, is also a huge resource. She is a pro - you can tell she is incredibly experienced, and knows what she is talking about. She gives reassurance, instruction, answers questions, no matter how frivolous they might seem, and is part of the process from beginning to end. She is a true asset to the practice. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Connall and his office.

Submitted Nov. 26, 2012 | flag

WE are so fortunate to have such a TALENTED, safety-conscious plastic surgeon in Portland. Dr. Connall makes you feel at ease from the moment you meet him. He spent so much time explaining things to me and educating me. I loved my experience before, during and after surgery. I am thrilled with my results which I thought I could never have since my pre-surgery problems were great. But he is an EXPERT and the ONLY one I will trust for me and my family and friends. Great surgeon!

Submitted Sept. 20, 2012 | flag