Dr. JOSEPH E. GRODMAN

Dr. JOSEPH E. GRODMAN

Rate Dr. JOSEPH E. GRODMAN

Dr. JOSEPH E. GRODMAN's Ratings

I had a very negative experience with Dr. Grodman as I was coming of age. Dr. Grodman often gets wrapped up in his own stories and worked very little with me on actual "therapy". Dr. Grodman would constantly say "he could tell me anything" and had no respect for boundaries. Through his excessive flattery he made me feel "good" but did not address my issues. The longer I saw him the less he paid attention to me during sessions, and at a certain point he began taking phone calls during my session on a regular basis. It took a lot of courage to finally tell him I needed another doctor when he continually told me "he could change" after years of repeated incompetence. As a final note, he was never on time, even when I was his first patient.

Submitted Nov. 12, 2013 | flag

I was referred to Dr. Grodman by a friend to whom I will be eternally grateful. I started therapy with a lot of self-esteem issues, and worked through them thanks to the great care Dr. Grodman showed. I am a much happier person today!

Submitted Oct. 7, 2013 | flag

I was referred to Dr. Grodman by a woman I really did not know well. Her excitement about a friend of hers under Dr. Grodman's care was so persuasive; I called and began seeing Dr. Grodman. It has been eight years now and I would recommend this honest, outstanding professional to everyone who wants to get well or get through difficult times. His attention to his individual patient's health care and needs exceeds the good Doctors. If all doctors cared about their patients as Dr. Grodman does the world would be a better place. Thank you Dr. Grodman, you gave me my life back.

Submitted Sept. 17, 2013 | flag

Dr. G has always been helpfull and caring throughout the past ten years. Has helped me through some really tough times

Submitted Sept. 11, 2013 | flag

Dr. Grodman is an excellent doctor that has helped me through a very difficult and trying period in my life, from a divorce through a hospitalization where I almost died. His insight into my situations has helped me overcome many adversities. I would recommend Dr. Grodman without reservation. He shows a true concern for me and I truly appreciate this quality.

Submitted Sept. 10, 2013 | flag

I was referred to Dr. Grodman in January 2013 after being seen by three other therapist for PTSD over a period of five years. Under Dr. Grodman's care, my condition and quality of life has improved significantly. His caring and non-judgmental approach was key to building a since of trust which allowed me to openly communicate my feelings. He is not only a good therapist, he is also a wonderful person.

Submitted Sept. 10, 2013 | flag

I am a Ph.D. Clinical Psychologist who met Dr. Grodman ten years ago when my ex-husband and I needed marital counseling. He impressed both of us with his professionalism, candor, and insightfulness. The honesty that he had us approach the end of the relationship was valuable, and helped "blunt" what was a very trying period. I have the utmost respect for Dr. Grodman's skills and expertise, and have referred numerous patients to him knowing the individuals will be treated with respect, experience and skill.

Submitted Sept. 10, 2013 | flag

This therapist has more issues than you do. You will receive a lot of attention, but you will not get well...in fact, he will make your problems much worse, and you'll only feel sicker. Grodman gets seriously unhealthily attached to his clients. Save yourself by staying far, far away from his "services."

Submitted July 18, 2013 | flag