Rate Dr. A N. Beltsos

Dr. A N. Beltsos's Ratings

Dr.Beltsos was very nice at the beginning, then she turned to be very rude, cold hearted person; she gave me a very poor IVF cycle that even the ones on YouTube are better than mine they just over stimulate me (intentionally) and I end up with no pregnancy and with no answer whatsoever! I know she cannot force it but she did not even bother to meet me and explain what is going on and I have to go to another doctor in the same facility (Dr. John J. Rapisarda) to figure out why I did not get pregnant (he gave me a reasonable possibility) while there is no reason as she always says (every thing is OK with you and your husband)!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2530463].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Beltsos for the past 6 years. Her knowledge and experience in the field of Infertility guides her decision-making. She carefully and thoughtfully explains every diagnosis, treatment plan and cycle outcome, often using analogies to help patients better understand the medical terms. She is organized and communicates with patients in a timely manner. In addition to her knowledge and experience, Dr. Beltsos is also able to relate to patients on a personal level. She truly understands the strains of Infertility and readily provides patients with emotional support. Her compassion, determination and confidence helped us to remain hopeful throughout our entire journey. Working with Dr. Beltsos was one of the best decisions my husband and I made throughout our battle with Infertility. We now have two little blessings on the way thanks to Dr. Beltsos!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2006770].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2011

I was shocked when after an unsuccessful IVF, she even didn't call me to offer any explanation.....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2006769].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2009

Dr. Beltsos is knowledgeable, kind and will do everything it takes to help you get pregnant. Like one of the previous raters, she also took my case to the board. We did not get pg but she did everything in her power. I highly recommend both her and the staff. Only negative is that the egg retrieval and embryo transfer feels like an assembly line.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2006768].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2008

SHE MADE MY SON HAPPEN..EVEN THOUGH WE WERE UNABLE TO CONCIEVE BABY TWO. SHE TRIED HER HARDEST TO MALE IT HAPPEN FOR US. SHE LISTENED AND WAS VERY UNDERSTANDING. AND WHEN WE CHOSE NOT TO GO ON, SHE WAS VERY SUPPORTIVE. I RECOMMEND HER TO FRIENDS WHO MAY BE IN THE SAME POSITION ALL THE TIME. HER STAFF IS TOPS AND THE OTHER DOCTORS IN THE PRACTICE THAT I CAME IN CONTACT WITH WERE RIGHT THERE WITH HER. I CAN'T THANK HER ENOUGH FOR ALL SHE HAS DONE FOR US

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2006767].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2008

Such a wondeful dr, very thorough, knowledgeable, helpful, and truly caring and compassionate. I would recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2006766].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2008

Very knowledgeable and helpful. Highly recommend. While I didn't get pg, she tried everything shd could and even took my case to the board for further suggestions. Don't get there early though because you'll likely have to wait 30 to 45 minutes to see the dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2006765].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2007

Excellent, knowledgable, but mostly a very caring Doctor. Never gave up. A rare find in this day and age.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2006764].votes_count ]]