Rate Dr. CHARLES KANER

Dr. CHARLES KANER's Ratings

A first-rate oral surgeon. Caring and unusually competent, without bluster.

Submitted May 9, 2012 | flag

Dr Charles Kaner is an incredible periodontist. He has save my gums and bone feom decay. most recently he has extracted a molar and grafted bone near the sinus cavity in order to install an implant. He is up to date on all technoligies, abolutely cares about his patients and is very pro-active and talented. His chair-side manner is very reassuring. I have been using him for over a decade and he has restored my mouth to full health. I recommend him highly.

Submitted May 8, 2012 | flag

Dr Kaner did an outstanding job with two separate bone grafts as well as a tricky, difficult implant. He's enormously skilled and experienced and has a sculptor's sense for navigating dental terrain.

Submitted April 28, 2012 | flag

Dr. Charles Kaner is an outstanding periodontist. I have been a patient of his for over 20 years and I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs periodontal work. His staff is very courteous and helpful and Dr. Kaner has always explained every procedure to me in great detail.

Submitted Aug. 16, 2011 | flag

Do not go to Kaner's office!!! They are the worst and obnoxious!!

Submitted Aug. 10, 2011 | flag

I went to Dr. Kaner's office to resolve certain embarrassing issues concerning my gums. I need not go into detail about my fear of doctor visits, but i was very relieved to have been made to feel very comfortable by Dr. Kaner's expertise, professionalism and manner even after learning that I would need to undergo some therapy that involved surgery. His cheerful and warm staff also made the experience a much less dreadful one. I would most definitely refer Dr. Kaner to all family, friends and strangers

Submitted April 6, 2011 | flag