Dr. Ben R. Dimichino

Rate Dr. Ben R. Dimichino

Dr. Ben R. Dimichino's Ratings

Dr. D is thorough and knowledgeable. He carries himself in a positive, energetic and thoughtful manner. I've found him to be a good listener and not dismissive of any concerns or questions I raised. The procedures he performed were precise and effective. Office hours are convenient, and I found his staff to be accommodating with making appointments.

Submitted March 20, 2014 | flag

Dr. D is so wonderful and one of the very beat doctors I have ever had. He performed surgery on my right foot to remove a neuroma and has been available for me for questions, never making me feel badly for asking those questions and calling him when I needed him. He always makes me laugh, sensitive to my needs and his staff is just excellent. It has been such a pleasure to be a patient of his! I can't recommend him enough!

Submitted March 31, 2013 | flag

After countless visits to various specialists and over two years of trial and error, I was finally recommended to Dr. Dimichino by a local podiatrist. The referring Doctor expected that Dr. Dimichino would only be able to treat my foot with surgery. However, to my surprise, Dr. Dimichino successfully treated my foot in only a few short visits... and without surgery! I will be forever great to Dr. Dimichino and his professional staff for their expertise and care.

Submitted March 28, 2012 | flag

I am a physician, and highly recommend Dr Dimichino as an excellent podiatrist!

Submitted March 16, 2012 | flag

I've seen Dr. Dimichino over the years for a variety of foot problems. He has done an excellent job every time. Another family member recommended him. He's a knowledgable professional.

Submitted July 20, 2011 | flag

I have seen 4 doctors and had 6 surgeries in 12 years in an attempt to rid myself of a persistent plantars wart. Each proformed surgery after 18 months or more of biweekly "slicing and applying acid". It proceeded to grow larger! And then my student shared the name of a doctor with amazing results. I have only seen Dr. DiMichino 3 times in 6 weeks, yet the results are amazing! With very little discomfort, he lazers the wart and has already decreased it to 1/3 the original size! Finally there is light at the end of the tunnel! At this practice the removal of a persistent plantars wart does not involve general anesthesia, invasive surgery, protecting an open wound, the need for crutches, or weeks of recovery involved. Definitely do see this doctor as his practice uses the most modern medical techniques to restore our podiatry health. The staff is very friendly and the examining rooms are modern and pristinely kept. This practice is modern medicine at its finest!

Submitted June 4, 2011 | flag

Dr. Dimichino is an extremely professional, courteous and knowlegeable podiatrist. Would highly recommend him to family and friends. Beautiful office and helpful, friendly staff as well.

Submitted Sept. 18, 2010 | flag

Going to the Doctor is never fun...this office visit was a breeze! Very little wait time, the staff was helpful. The office was clean and most imporantly the doctor very knowledgeable. He understood my issue and sent me home feeling good!Would recommend to family & friends.

Submitted Sept. 1, 2010 | flag

Dr Dimichino was GREAT! He was very interested in my problem. Went out of his way to help me and really took the time to LISTEN to me. Great Friendly staff too!

Submitted Aug. 29, 2010 | flag

Dr. Dimichino is a consummate professional who has treated many members of my family -- myself included. The office staff is friendly and extremely helpful, especially with stingy insurance companies

Submitted Aug. 23, 2010 | flag