Rate Dr. Richard D. Salzmann

Dr. Richard D. Salzmann's Ratings

I visited Dr.Salzmann for 2 extractions and 2 dental implants. I was very afraid of this procedure and was pleasantly surprised at the competency of DR. Salzmann, his kindness and caring and that of his upbeat, pleasant staff. I left with relatively little pain and after taking the medication he prescribed, slept well and am feeling good today. He called to check on my progress and he is gracious and caring--GOOD JOB & THANKS

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2280178].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

I chose Dr.Salzman by reading comments about him. I was originally sent to see another Periodontist last year who was not able to work with two insurance companies I have and had terrible bedside manner! Dr.Salzman and his office staff were always very helpful and coordinated my insurances! I was seen on time for every appointment. Dr.Salzman explained everything to me about my procedure in a very detailed manner, answered all questions and was very compassionate. He called me the evening of my procedure to make sure everything was good. He is a very competent dentist. Very clean and pleasant office. My procedure turned out 110% better than expected. I am very pleased with the whole experience. I highly recommend Dr.Salzman to anyone looking for a great periodontist. Just because a procedure may not take for one person(as I read below)does not mean that the DDS. is incompetent-nothing is guaranteed in life! He is a warm, understanding and a gentle man! You will not regret seeing him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][115646].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Salzmann for over 20 years. I've found him to be a sensitive, professional and competent periodontist. As a teen, I was very sensitive about my appearance. My teeth and dental health was not where it needed to be and that caused me to be embarrassed. At no time did he make insensitive statements or make me feel any worse. He told me the facts, told me what I needed to do and let me know things would get better. Additionally, his staff is the best I've encountered in any office, not just dental!From the gentle competence of my hygienist, Monique, to the friendly service I receive from Giselle at the front desk, my experience in the office, after 20 years, continues to be a great experience. Keep up the great work and great service guys! God bless ya!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][115645].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 24, 2013

Dr. Salzmann is an extremely skillful dentist. I never felt any pain during both implant surgeries he put in for me. Both times, he was extremely professional and thorough. I am extremely pleased with the work he has done. I highly recommend him for periodontal and implants dental work. He was highly recommended by my dentist and I totally agree and am so grateful for the excellent dental work Dr. Salzmann has done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][115644].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2013

Dr. Salzmann has been my Periodontist for over 14 years. Due to my family history of periodontal disease, I have had multiple surgeries to correct my issues. Prior to the procedures, he would explain in depth what was to be done and ask if I had any concerns or questions. After my surgeries, Dr. Salzmann would call me the following day to see how I was feeling and check on my progress. He is truly a compassionate and caring doctor. I also use his highly qualified staff for my routine teeth cleanings. His staff has always been courteous, knowledgeable and extremely proficient. Dr. Salzmann will always be my dentist of choice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][115643].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2013

I am the Worst scared chicken there is. Today Dr. Salzmann completed my 5th Subephithelial grafth procedure. I finally made it to my last treatment because Dr. Salzmann definitively made it a comfortable and totally painless procedure every time. He is super gentle and experienced. His professional and down to earth demanor made me feel relaxed and confident each time. Dr. Salzmann is the doctor where I took my own child to be treated for his gums. His office went out of their way to accommodate his scheduling so he could complete his treatment in the short time my son had available, before going back to South Korea where he now lives. Dr. Salzmann has personally called us home to check on us after each procedure. If you want top of the line care and extra gentle care for your gums, do not hesitate to choose Dr. Salzmann.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][115642].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

Dr. Salzmann is professional, honest, and my experience over my surgery was PERFECT! He has done tooth extractions for me for Free, and he provided an environment not only calming, but overall comfortable. My Gum Problems plagued me with pain rendering me incapacitated until Dr.Salzmann graced me with his bountiful knowledge. I was in awe with Dr. Salzmann's Knowledge on Gum Illness, and he gave me a clear explanation on what has been giving me pain from the start. After pinpointing it, he quickly gave me options on treatment which I followed through with ease. I WILL recommend everyone to Dr. Salzmann to EVERYONE I MEET WITH MY SAME PROMBLEM. He is truly a Guardian Angel, and My family is pleased with his work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][115641].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

I have Known Dr. Salzmann as a peer for nearly 14 years. During this time I have referred many of my patients to him for his expert care. He as always shown great compassion as well as excellent clinical treatment. His results of treatment has always been outstanding. Our patients have always told us that he provided excellent care. Not only will I continue to refer my patients to Dr. Salzmann but many of my patients that he has treated has referred there friends and family

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][115640].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2013

Dr. Salzmann did a great job working on my gums. He called me after each gum surgery (Four in all) to see how I was doing and even called me back within 10 minutes on his time off when I had a concern about a blood clot that developed after a procedure. Him and his staff are friendly and well-organized. I highly recommend Dr. Salzmann for anyone who has concerns with their gums.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][115639].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

There is no need to hesitate in making an appointment with Dr. Salzmann. He is knowledgeable, caring and trustworthy. Dr. Salzmann found answers to my dental dilemma and I am now pain free! The office is meticulously clean, the staff is friendly, and the atmosphere relaxing. Very trusted professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][115638].votes_count ]]