Rate Dr. Richard D. Salzmann

Dr. Richard D. Salzmann's Ratings

I was referred to Dr. Richard Salzmann by my dentist Dr. Campbell. I was pleasantly surprised by the excellent service I received. I have had the implant and I am very satisfied with the procedure.
Dr. Salzmann and his staff were very courteous, polite, punctual, and attentive. Dr. Salzmann was gentle and caring during the procedure and explained everything thoroughly which made me completely at ease.
I would highly recommend Dr. Salzmann and his staff to anyone who is interested in a dental implant. Best wishes Dr. Salzmann, continued success, and keep up your excellent service!
B. Evans

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2694258].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2015

Highly recommend him! He is the first Doctor to call my home the night of the surgery to make sure everything was fine! Great staff too, everyone is very friendly!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2693308].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

I had a tooth extraction, bone graft, and an implant all done by Dr. Salzmann at his office. During the extraction procedure for which he administered Novocain I requested he show me the tooth after the extraction and he said "the tooth is already extracted". All the procedures went as well as the extraction.
When the Novocain wore off there was no need for pain medications and everything healed in the time frame that Dr. Salzmann specified.
There were no payment surprises. The cost explained during the first visit was what I paid.
I am pleased not only with the dental procedures performed but the entire operation which was efficient and friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2692425].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2015

I had a tooth extracted and an implant done by Dr. Salzmann. I had a few treatment choices, but I decided to go with the implant as a permanent solution. I do not regret it at all.

Dr. Salzmann is very knowledgeable and experienced. He walked me through the procedure which always helps my peace of mind. All in all, I had a great experience with Dr. Salzmann and his staff. I highly recommend their services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2667670].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2014

I visited Dr.Salzmann for 2 extractions and 2 dental implants. I was very afraid of this procedure and was pleasantly surprised at the competency of DR. Salzmann, his kindness and caring and that of his upbeat, pleasant staff. I left with relatively little pain and after taking the medication he prescribed, slept well and am feeling good today. He called to check on my progress and he is gracious and caring--GOOD JOB & THANKS

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2280178].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

I chose Dr.Salzman by reading comments about him. I was originally sent to see another Periodontist last year who was not able to work with two insurance companies I have and had terrible bedside manner! Dr.Salzman and his office staff were always very helpful and coordinated my insurances! I was seen on time for every appointment. Dr.Salzman explained everything to me about my procedure in a very detailed manner, answered all questions and was very compassionate. He called me the evening of my procedure to make sure everything was good. He is a very competent dentist. Very clean and pleasant office. My procedure turned out 110% better than expected. I am very pleased with the whole experience. I highly recommend Dr.Salzman to anyone looking for a great periodontist. Just because a procedure may not take for one person(as I read below)does not mean that the DDS. is incompetent-nothing is guaranteed in life! He is a warm, understanding and a gentle man! You will not regret seeing him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][115646].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Salzmann for over 20 years. I've found him to be a sensitive, professional and competent periodontist. As a teen, I was very sensitive about my appearance. My teeth and dental health was not where it needed to be and that caused me to be embarrassed. At no time did he make insensitive statements or make me feel any worse. He told me the facts, told me what I needed to do and let me know things would get better. Additionally, his staff is the best I've encountered in any office, not just dental!From the gentle competence of my hygienist, Monique, to the friendly service I receive from Giselle at the front desk, my experience in the office, after 20 years, continues to be a great experience. Keep up the great work and great service guys! God bless ya!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][115645].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 24, 2013

Dr. Salzmann is an extremely skillful dentist. I never felt any pain during both implant surgeries he put in for me. Both times, he was extremely professional and thorough. I am extremely pleased with the work he has done. I highly recommend him for periodontal and implants dental work. He was highly recommended by my dentist and I totally agree and am so grateful for the excellent dental work Dr. Salzmann has done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][115644].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2013

Dr. Salzmann has been my Periodontist for over 14 years. Due to my family history of periodontal disease, I have had multiple surgeries to correct my issues. Prior to the procedures, he would explain in depth what was to be done and ask if I had any concerns or questions. After my surgeries, Dr. Salzmann would call me the following day to see how I was feeling and check on my progress. He is truly a compassionate and caring doctor. I also use his highly qualified staff for my routine teeth cleanings. His staff has always been courteous, knowledgeable and extremely proficient. Dr. Salzmann will always be my dentist of choice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][115643].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2013

I am the Worst scared chicken there is. Today Dr. Salzmann completed my 5th Subephithelial grafth procedure. I finally made it to my last treatment because Dr. Salzmann definitively made it a comfortable and totally painless procedure every time. He is super gentle and experienced. His professional and down to earth demanor made me feel relaxed and confident each time. Dr. Salzmann is the doctor where I took my own child to be treated for his gums. His office went out of their way to accommodate his scheduling so he could complete his treatment in the short time my son had available, before going back to South Korea where he now lives. Dr. Salzmann has personally called us home to check on us after each procedure. If you want top of the line care and extra gentle care for your gums, do not hesitate to choose Dr. Salzmann.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][115642].votes_count ]]