Dr. Linda L. Liu

Grad. Year: 1994

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 03/12/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Linda L. Liu has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Surgeon (general)-related: microsurgery, general surgery, trauma surgery, transplant surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

08/04/12 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "LINDA" to "LINDA L."
RID: 1542441
20/09/11 5 5 5 5 Dr Liu is professional, skilled and compassionate. She has the knowledge and patience to listen to and answer any concerns or questions we had about my care. She took the time to make sure I understood the how and why of the treatments, medications and surgery that would be necessary to treat my breast cancer. Her staff was also professional and caring. She is an excellent doctor and surgeon and I would recommend her to anyone looking for the best care while they battle cancer!
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1484067
11/07/11 5 3 5 5 Dr. Liu performed a lumpectomy on me and did a fantastic job. She was so accessible afterwards for any questions, and was extremely knowledgeable about my cancer. I'd trust her with any family member.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1349454
28/01/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Liu is a very gifted surgeon. I was diagnosed with breast cancer and needed surgery. My tumor was large and my surgery difficult. Dr. Liu did an amazing job, got all the cancer, and left beautiful clean margins. Without Dr. Liu's skill breast reconstruction would not have been possible for me due to the size of my tumor, 7.5cm.I highly recommend Dr. Liu.
Insurance: United Healthcare