Rate Dr. Abbas K. Ahrabi

Dr. Abbas K. Ahrabi's Ratings

I don't recommend him to anyone.I didn't understand few things and I asked the doctor. He was upset with my question. You can't believe this , he just walked away when I asked him the recovery time. Can you believe it ? I never had a bad experience in a doctor's office as today.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2007004].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Ahrabi for 4 years now. He has treated all my children, filled cavities, fixed cosmetic chips, root canal and crowns for my family members who were in dire need of a good dentist! He is thorough and gentle and explains all procedures and treatment. His staff was very friendly and insurance was explained so that I could understand my patient amount before starting the work. My kids (who had treatments), were happy and had painless shots and treatment. I will never go to another dentist EVER!! I recommend Dr. Ahrabi - Oakton Dental Center, to anyone that hates dentists!! He's simply awesome! Great work and Fantastic Doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2007003].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2013

I strongly recommend him.I was there last week for the first time. I'm very particular about the dentist I see and found that he far exceeded my high expectations. For my first visit,that was awesome.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2007002].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

Dr. Ahrabi is probably the most thorough and knowledgeable dentist we have ever been to. We even changed our dental insurance so that we could continue seeing him. His staff is always friendly and helpful - they all seem to enjoy working with each other very much. I never wait more than a minute or two to be seen. I am always relaxed when I see him because I know he the best and my family is in good hands.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2007001].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

I had very bad Experience with this doctor for fillings and extraction.He will lets you know after he done the job.So much money minded.Before you go to this doctor be make sure to read reviews.I wont recommend this doc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2007005].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2013

Extremely thorough, gentle, and knowledgeable about teeth. Excellent dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2007000].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2011

Simply the best dentist in the area. He has addressed problems that my former dentist of 25+ years had ignored. Refers you to the best specialists in the area as needed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2006999].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2011

All of the previous comments are right on. I too highly recommend Dr. A. He is kind, patient, professional,top-notch and a perfectionist. Nothing is more important to him than our teeth. A terrific find if you're looking for a dentist!! I too saw the dentist (since 1979)from whom he bought the practice. What a difference in care! LOVE HIM

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2006998].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2011

Very knowledgeable, state-of-the art equipment, great at pain management, very comfortable surroundings. He has found/corrected problems with my teeth I never knew I had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2006997].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2010

Dr. Ahrabi is the best dentist you will find in the area. A specialist in every area of general and cosmetic dentistry, and an all-around great person as well. He is very polite, professional, and on time. His office is clean and equipped with the latest technology.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2006996].votes_count ]]