Dr. ASSIL S. SALEH

Rate Dr. ASSIL S. SALEH

Dr. ASSIL S. SALEH's Ratings

"WHY" I rated as I did concerning Dr. Assil Saleh with one star for each critical category is a result of being her patient. I am legally responsible for what I write and with respect to legal criticism concerning Dr. Assil Saleh, if she doesn't already have a complaint of tort filed against her for infringing against the rights of others concerning medicine, she will be papered for tortfeasance and medical legal liability for 2015. Avoid this doctor at the cost of your health. Under the honor of my own words, these words you read by way of this absolute criticism are the writer's own words.

Submitted May 24, 2014 | flag

This doctor lacks proper certification at this time and is not board certified. Dr. Assil Saleh practices heuristics and any patient should ask for a second opinion before meeting with Dr. Saleh. Save your money and don't get ripped off by her Mc'Donaldization of unnecessary overpriced tests. I rate this doctor low because with respect to the medical sciences this doctor bilks her patients for cash and dumbs down their complaints. As a student from the University of Oxford who has worked in the field of medical sciences, and with many family members who worked in the medical sciences as medical doctors -- stay away from Dr Assil Saleh.

Submitted April 5, 2014 | flag

Dr. Saleh is an extraordinary physician. She is caring, competent, thorough, and she made me feel very comfortable and reassured. I don't handle visits to the doctor well, but receiving care from Dr. Saleh is like nothing I had previously experienced. I have already recommended her to all of my family members, especially those with joint diseases and other problems in need of a smart and compassionate rheumatologist.

Submitted Oct. 25, 2011 | flag