Rate Dr. Frank Pearce

Dr. Frank Pearce's Ratings

Dr. Pearce has always been there for me. Yes I am one of his paitiens. And I've herd some stories from my mom about how on one of my check ups I had fluid in my lungs and my chest was about to colaspe, and how Dr. Pearce scooped me in his own arms and rushed me into the surgery room to get imeditently into surgery to fix the problem.... And this was when I was really young so all I got to say is a big THANK YOU to him and I really owe him with my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][731279].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2012

I'll never forget Dr. Pearce arriving with his 10 year old son at St. Vincent's just hours after my son was born. He is there when we need now just as much as he was then. He has taken the time to meet with us to review films, x-rays and everything else we didn't understand to help us understand what procedures needed to be done and why. When we requested the most qualified surgeon for our son's open heart surgery he didn't hesitate to recommend a surgeon outside of UAB. We are very grateful for having such a caring and dedicated cardiologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][731278].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2009

We have seen Dr. Pearce for 14 years with our two daughters, both with congenital heart defects. He is kind and caring, along with professional, and seeks to provide the very best care. He referred us to Children's in Boston, when he felt their needs would be best served there. Our 1st daugher did not survive her open heart surgery. Weeks later, I recieved a call from Dr. Pearce who wanted me to know that he was going over her records again, making sure he hadn't missed something. We immediately saw him again when our 2nd daughter was born with the same condition. He took great measure to watch her growth and development very carefully. She is now 11-1/2 years old, and 10 years post op for a surgical correction in Boston and doing beautifully. He is a caring and compassionate doctor. He also sees our neice. This is a now obviously heriditary condition. If we ever had this to deal with again, we would see him, and would recommend him highly to our friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][731277].votes_count ]]