Rate Dr. JEFF SCHANOWITZ

Dr. JEFF SCHANOWITZ's Ratings

Dr. Jeff Schanowitz is very empathic and very professional. He always accommodated me with my work schedule. I would recommend him for any of my family members or friends.

Submitted March 10, 2012 | flag

Across the board Dr. Jeff exemplifies excellent communication with me and my children. 12 and 8 years of age he works very well with them and therapy with him has been great almost 2 years coming up and he has branded some great techniques and strategies with them on how to cope with situatiions.

Submitted Nov. 9, 2011 | flag

Wouldn't listen to a thing I said regarding a minor. The other parent is telling a 4 year old that I hurt his Mother once 2 years before the child was born. He is being taught what to say to him. I have never so much as raised my voice in front of my child. I am concerned at why and who is telling my child these untruths. Jeff recommends I get extensive physchological testing done. I'm frustrated, yes, but I am not the problem. He canceled my visitation because the Gma is poisoning my child and now he helps by cancelling my visits. Very, very concerned am I. A Dr. should see right through these things. Everything I told him was true. The court ordered that I be allowed to discuss my child with the Dr., but I have to pay $150 per 45 min., that's on top of what he is already been paid for seeing my child. Bring families together. Do some research on both parents. I have only been positive and played by the rules trying to bond with my child. Jeff is easily swayed and wrong in my matter.

Submitted Sept. 24, 2011 | flag

Dr. Jeff is very professional and helpful. He took my mental illness very seriously

Submitted Aug. 22, 2011 | flag

Very helpful and very knowledgeable. He responded promptly to my initial call.

Submitted June 2, 2011 | flag

I found Dr. Jeff to be very professional and empathic in addressing my issues.

Submitted Sept. 5, 2010 | flag