Rate Dr. Behzad Talebian

Dr. Behzad Talebian's Ratings

The front desk staff is rude and for that reason im considering finding another doctor! Unfortunately! Dr. Talabien is a good doctor! Very kind! Staff sucks!

Submitted July 23, 2013 | flag

I will no longer visit this office again. I love Dr. Bournias but I have had enough of the old hags at the front desk. They all are incompeten, rude, ignorant and insensitive to patients. In the pas few months I have been taking my daughter to this Offuce I have noticed this witches treat patient in a dude manner, bickering about work infront us, accusing patients of having balances, not able to operate their computer systems because they are useless and ignorant. I think that the doctors are great but they need to replace their entire front desk staff. I hope that the owners of this business understand how these people are hurting their business. They are truelly disgusting.

Submitted June 11, 2013 | flag

Drs. Talebian and Baricar are very caring and knowledgeable with excellent patient to doctor relationship with my kids and me. New Dr. Bornais and another lady doctor (sorry to forget her name)are excellent doctors too. We've been going there for 17 yrs. My major complaints are their uncaring, rude front desk staff & being put on hold too often and too long on the phone. The staff have been there too long that being kind and courteous to clients seem to have been forgotten. I have witnessed this in the waiting room. Eight times out of the 17yrs I've been there that they had done that to me too. Drs. Talebian & Baricar are my reason why I continue to go there. Biggest complaint is their billing dept being screwed up. Mostly, at the time of my scheduled visit, I'm told I have a balance from visits that happend 3 years ago, 1 yr ago or 3 mths ago - it varies. Surprise! Yet, I haven't received any notices in the mail or phone not to mention I always prove them wrong. Next new doctor!

Submitted Jan. 31, 2013 | flag

We are leaving this practice as of today; their doctors are nice for the most part however we end up seeing a different doctor every time. The main reason we are leaving this practice is because of the staff.. They are rude and have no compassion for you when your child is sick. I have a 7 month old (my first) who has had 2 colds so far and an eye infection. The wait time is too long. The response time to get a call back from a doc is too long and I've heard many other parents make the same complaints. The main complaint is the RUDE staff (one older lady) who especially needs to be fired already. They need to evaluate their staff and makes some changes for sure. Hire some staff with a good attitude and who CARE!!

Submitted Jan. 19, 2012 | flag

I was very happy with the doctors and I loved the nurses. I left this practice, because of the desk staff. They were not very nice, especially the office manager. I also agree with the other comment... wait time is too long.

Submitted Sept. 22, 2010 | flag

My daughter is 15 months old and we are leaving this practice. While Dr Talebian is a very knowledgable and nice man, the wait for him is ridiculous, and there are 2 doctors that we refuse to see, because their opinions differ entirely too much. Our last visit, we had an appt at 8am, we waited til 9:10 to be seen. The appt before that, we had a 7:30am appt, did not get seen until 9:30am. The one before that, 10am appt, seen at 11:20. Give me a break. These are morning appts, most times first thing - we should not have to wait that long. There is one particular receptionist who has a bad attitude no matter what day or time you are there. She seems like she's been there forever, but I don't see how they put up with her. The nurses are very nice and kind though. We are leaving because the "factory" setting of this office is just too much, and frankly, I don't have all day to sit in a docs office, only to be given different advice each time we go.

Submitted Oct. 20, 2008 | flag

I have been using Dr Talebian (University Plaza Pediatrics) for 17 years. He is a wonderful caring man and a great pediatrician. I highly recommend him!

Submitted Jan. 8, 2008 | flag

University Plaza Pediatrics is a great practice. Dr. Talebian is my favorite. I have been going to him for 12 years. My children love him, he is kind and gentle.

Submitted Nov. 14, 2007 | flag

Dr. Talebian has been our family pediatrian for 14 years. He (as well as the other doctors in the practice) is extremely knowledgable, cautious and always shows genuine care. I will never switch to another practice!

Submitted July 20, 2007 | flag

We have known Dr. Talebian for 16 years and have found him to be very personable, makes kids feel at ease and is extremely knowledgeable.

Submitted July 4, 2006 | flag