Dr. Mary Patz

Grad. Year: 1991

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 03/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Mary Patz has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5681466
27/07/14 5 5 5 5 It just doesn't get any better than Dr. Patz. I do not have the vocabulary to express my very high opinion of Dr. Patz. She is absolutely a wonderful doctor who is very well informed, very easy to discuss health issues, very caring, patient and all of the superlatives that would take a full page to write. Dr. Patz is truly a an asset to the medical profession. She is a wonderful role model for any and all members of her profession. I am proud and thankful for claiming her as my primary care physician.

22/04/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.8
RID: 2846756
09/09/13 5 5 5 5 I have been going to Dr.Patz for 4 years and She is just terrific. I know that she will always make the best decisions and order all the right tests for me. She is caring,compassionate and totally observant. She has helped me through some tough things in my life. She totally deserves a 5 Star rating She is a 5 Star Doctor who really cares and it shows.She never rushes you or makes you feel as though she is not listening. I only wish She was taking new patients so my husband could go to her. We need more Doctors like her in Medicine today!
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 2562959
17/02/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Patz is amazing. Knowledgeable, approachable and gets back to you right away when you have questions and concerns. She makes you feel like you are her only patient, never rushes you. She discusses everything with you and makes sure it's clear to you. The best!
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1087194
23/01/10 5 5 5 5 I take my developmentally disabled daughter to see Dr. Patz and she has seen her for the past 10 years. Dr. Patz is outstanding in every way : She is very knowledgable,well informed and well read, compassionate, helpful and really listens. She turned some very critical health situations around when it appeared that we had reached an impasse. She is very supportive, approachable and communicates very well. She is a gem and we feel very blessed and grateful.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 887854
14/05/09 5 5 5 5 Wonderful! Spends a lot of time with patients and discusses any issues in depth. Very personable and informative.  Respond
RID: 882289
08/05/09 5 5 5 5 Dr Patz is fabulous... involved, informative, good natured, funny. When my previous internist retired, I was so lucky to be assigned to her. I'd never leave. All the ambulance personnel tell me they love her. The staff is great, too. I've been with the clinic since 1973, and I've seen all kinds of doctors there. It's a well-run operation, and Dr Patz is a star.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield